Rangers v St Mirren

I ken you say the same shite on all threads.....but can you move aside from this yin and stop making every thread about you?

As stated earlier, the match isn't happening for nearly two months, so any hand-wringing about yours truly will probably be dwarfed by the untimely death of your tribute act in the due course. Best to pace your breakdown until then IMO.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As stated earlier, the match isn't happening for nearly two months, so any hand-wringing about yours truly will probably be dwarfed by the untimely death of your tribute act in the due course. Best to pace your breakdown until then IMO.

Is it 'Impersonate a Sellick fan' day in The JCR? Have you checked that you're wearing the right coloured hoops?

*sucks air through teeth*

I'm afraid that desperate flip-flopping between 'St Mirren!' and 'Celtic!' as the answer for the "who's your big team really?!" book of shit comebacks isn't working out well for you.

*sucks air through teeth*

I'm afraid that desperate flip-flopping between 'St Mirren!' and 'Celtic!' as the answer for the "who's your big team really?!" book of shit comebacks isn't working out well for you.

Not the only think you suck

B7gEgq1CYAA7XZG.jpg

No surprise to see your true colours shining through, either.

Bo'ness Utd. Aye, fucking right! Why are there so many Sevconians on this site who won't admit to their leanings? I mean, you've never been a lot to accept a bit of a slagging with good grace, granted but is it really enough to publicly deny the team you support and love just to avoid a bit of adverse verbage directed at you?

Pathetic really. :lol:

Hm?

Oh come on. You've been here long enough to notice this, loads of posters reluctant to declare 'Rangers' in the My Team section! So many of you attached to the banner of 'Other', a junior team, no team at all and formerly Scotland. Fortunately not many of them hang around enough to actually notice user names but it most certainly is and has been a 'thing'.

Edited as I realised you genuinely might not have known what I meant! :lol:

Oh come on. You've been here long enough to notice this, loads of posters reluctant to declare 'Rangers' in the My Team section! So many of you attached to the banner of 'Other', a junior team, no team at all and formerly Scotland. Fortunately not many of them hang around enough to actually notice user names but it most certainly is and has been a 'thing'.

Its a conspiracy

Oh come on. You've been here long enough to notice this

Calm doon, chappy. You joined in 2003 and I joined in 2006. Between us we've seen hunners of posters with team: other.

Some support The Famous, some don't and many are unmitigated todgers.

I'm a healthy optimist. I prefer to accept folk at face value.

Hi djchapsticks! Nice to meet you! :)

Bo'ness United are my team. However I've never denied nor refused to admit being a Rangers fan.

Now, if you would untwist your pink frillys, I will be happy to answer any questions you may have on my supporting of said teams.

Why do you feel you need to support a 'big team' ?

Archived