Troon FC 2015/16

Troon Portland

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't say we're even close to being favourites, but improvement every season is the goal. The way this league is moving, with so many good teams, we have to improve just to stand still!

Personally, I would say top 6 is improvement and top 4 would be a great season next time out. Cup run would be nice, but maybe I'm just greedy!

www.troonfc.com/

David told everyone he was retiring Including myself.

But he got a offer from auchinleck that suited him he was not a Troon player at that stage he was a free agent so he had no obligation to tell anyone at Troon what he was doing That certainly does make him liar.

As I said when idiots run to the press with accusations that are not true and besmirch someone's character then the authorities have responsibility (SJFA)to deal with these idiots after all Junior Footballer receive payments and statements that some one is a liar can be costly

David told everyone he was retiring Including myself.

But he got a offer from auchinleck that suited him he was not a Troon player at that stage he was a free agent so he had no obligation to tell anyone at Troon what he was doing That certainly does make him liar.

As I said when idiots run to the press with accusations that are not true and besmirch someone's character then the authorities have responsibility (SJFA)to deal with these idiots after all Junior Footballer receive payments and statements that some one is a liar can be costly

Why not do this private instead of coming onto a forum and calling people idiots is that not the same as going to press your the one that making accusations this shuold be to the person concerned nit come on a forum and mouthing off and asking threats so what's the difference

Un like you I use my own name maybe yours as" pork pie "is something you live up to in telling lies

Troon started to make this public by telling lies to the Ayrshire post,I am just stating facts not lies

It's only a idiot that would run to press and accuse some of telling lies

So grow up and learn that maybe people will learn that by signing for Troon it is not all it's cracked up to be

Players that have done a decent job for club should not be disrespected because Troon do not get what they want it is quite simple if you have reputation of going to press with something always tell the truth

It's called man management something which your manager needs to learn

He said to Troon he would retire at end of this season. Troon wished him well on here, on their twitter etc when he was planning on joining Talbot. The Troon guys are right to be a bit miffed with him as he will now be playing against them and certainly not retiring. I'd put good money on him scoring against Troon next season...

Un like you I use my own name maybe yours as" pork pie "is something you live up to in telling lies

Troon started to make this public by telling lies to the Ayrshire post,I am just stating facts not lies

So grow up and learn that maybe people will learn that by signing for Troon it is not all it's cracked up to be

Players that have done a decent job for club should not be disrespected because Troon do not get what they want it is quite simple if you have reputation of going to press with something always tell the truth

This needs to stop, not doing anyone any good.

Gills was gonna retire, told Troon that, had a change of heart, signed for Talbot, end of.

Troon have moved on, Davie has moved on, everyone else should, what's been said by both parties is petty and getting boring.

Archived