Troon FC 2015/16

Troon Portland

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forsyth looked like a cracker against us and no surprise for me that he's been given a three year deal as looks like further potential in him too.

I see glensmad is sticking his beak into this one :huh:

Glencairn never sign anyone on three year deals , however they just love signing 35 players on one year deals every season :);):huh:

The lad has just turned 20 and is making a great impact on the junior game.

To be clear he signed a 2 year extension to his current deal which keeps him with the Club until June 2018. Given he's a local lad and we pride ourselves on bringing young players through its great business for both parties.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam always had bags of potential when he was at Kilsyth. He was maybe just too young when we signed him.

I for one am delighted he keeps proving all the doubters wrong. Keep it up Adam.

Great wee club you've got there and park is in superb nick, good luck next week in Scottish

Cheers meddabhoy!

Felt for the Medda fans today, obviously a very difficult one to take but they couldn't have been more dignified in defeat. We have had several messages from Medda fans since full-time via email, Facebook, Twitter & now P&B thanking us for our hospitality and complimenting our club, which is great to see. We received fantastic hospitality from the Irvine Meadow committee at the Ardagh Cup Final, it was a pleasure to return that.

All the best to all at Irvine Meadow, sure you'll bounce back from this strongly.

www.troonfc.com/

• 4 weeks later...

Hey

Had a job finding this thread! Anyway i wanted to come on and praise Troon the club excellent facilities,pitch,food and bar a good side who have been involved in a couple of excellence games with my team.

I have been to a few more games this season than in previous and really enjoying watching the rabs young, hungry, fit, skillful side who are being managed / coached very well.

Hopeful they can keep it up and look forward to visiting troon later in the season.

Archived