#TeamFusion

There's a few folk on my Facebook who have got involved with this "company/brand" but everything is a bit cryptic, nothing is discussed on any statuses, it's got to be face to face or PM.

It reeks of some sort of scam but I'm curious to find out more before my pal blows a shit load of cash.

#teamfusion #getinvolved are the hashtags getting used.

Anyone heard of this at all?

I know the lad from Dundee running this scam. I'm not 100% certain, but from what I gather, they renegotiate deals such as sky, virgin, electric companies etc. Then give the give the person a slightly better deal and pocket the excess.

I know the lad from Dundee running this scam. I'm not 100% certain, but from what I gather, they renegotiate deals such as sky, virgin, electric companies etc. Then give the give the person a slightly better deal and pocket the excess.

So is it really a scam or is just like a comparison site for lazy people who can't be arsed doing it themselves?

So is it really a scam or is just like a comparison site for lazy people who can't be arsed doing it themselves?

Somewhere in between? I'm not sure all the ins and outs if I'm honest, but he's always banging on about saving people money on their household bills. He's a dodgy b*****d so I have no doubt this is a scheme. You may even know the lad, he's had a few businesses in the city, American sweetie shops and a few boozers(The Tram, The Shakey, The Abode, can't remember its name but the Irish pub on Perth road.)

Its an American company called ACN, its basically a pyramid scheme, the higher up you get the more money you get, but basically to get more money you have to recruit more people. It's a load of bullshit that they expect you to pay £400 upfront for the privilege. My old boss tried to sign me up for it.

Its an American company called ACN, its basically a pyramid scheme, the higher up you get the more money you get, but basically to get more money you have to recruit more people. It's a load of bullshit that they expect you to pay £400 upfront for the privilege. My old boss tried to sign me up for it.

I can get you in for £200 if you sign up now.

Clock's ticking though. Can only take 10 signups before I need to close it.

Somewhere in between? I'm not sure all the ins and outs if I'm honest, but he's always banging on about saving people money on their household bills. He's a dodgy b*****d so I have no doubt this is a scheme. You may even know the lad, he's had a few businesses in the city, American sweetie shops and a few boozers(The Tram, The Shakey, The Abode, can't remember its name but the Irish pub on Perth road.)

Got an idea who your on about. How do people think that they can legally make money quickly without working for it!?

Maybe we'll out here but do these people involved in fusion etc simply refer to it as "the business"? I've heard this brought up when speaking to someone I know in the pub.

The boy I know who was at me to get involved told me earlier that a girl he (and I) know has been going to the "meetings" for a few months now, but has been properly involved for about 10 days and has invested about £300.

Funnily enough he couldn't explain exactly what the product or service is they are offering.

Reeks of a scam big time.

The boy I know who was at me to get involved told me earlier that a girl he (and I) know has been going to the "meetings" for a few months now, but has been properly involved for about 10 days and has invested about £300...

:lol: for as long as there are stupid people in the world these schemes will come back again and again... :lol:

:

Archived