Ladeside 15/16 thread

Think it's time to shut the 14/15 thread . New beginnings & all that & with that I have this great announcement from the club to start us off with

We are delighted to confirm that during the close season both enclosures will be fully re-sheeted by the club's main sponsor J & D Pierce. This is a magnificent gesture by our main sponsor and one for which they deserve enormous thanks and credit.

When this work is finished I would suggest that we will have a ground which will be the envy of most junior clubs in Scotland.

LADESIDE

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it's time to shut the 14/15 thread . New beginnings & all that & with that I have this great announcement from the club to start us off with

We are delighted to confirm that during the close season both enclosures will be fully re-sheeted by the club's main sponsor J & D Pierce. This is a magnificent gesture by our main sponsor and one for which they deserve enormous thanks and credit.

When this work is finished I would suggest that we will have a ground which will be the envy of most junior clubs in Scotland.

LADESIDE

good news that the Vale is a decent wee ground always like my visits there apart from last 2 lol

Mon the papers

LADESIDE

Always great to hear of local businesses / people mucking in to help the clubs grounds.

The guy who built our first enclosure was an apprentice with smith brothers builders back in the day and he's now went on to build our other two enclosures as a 70/80 year old man throughout the last several years and is down at our ground every day in life.:)

Credit to all these local guys who do it to improve our clubs surroundings.

Archived