Ladeside 15/16 thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LADESIDE1901: Next up is a trip across Kilbirnie Loch to face our DERBY rivals @BeithJuniorsFC

Kick off is 6.45pm

LADESIDE

So your official club twitter handle doesn't even know the difference between a derby and a rivalry? It's also been extremely obsessed with Largs over the last few days. Very childish stuff.

So your official club twitter handle doesn't even know the difference between a derby and a rivalry? It's also been extremely obsessed with Largs over the last few days. Very childish stuff.

Mad stalker alert lol.

Think you are the obsessed one ha ha post-29004-14391541558905_thumb.jpg

LADESIDE

^^^ Still doesn't know the difference between a derby and a rivalry.

this is my strong advice to you alsander..give the smart arse comments and retorts a rest and have a long think if it's taken as banter or not..cause the truth the matter is there a list the length of my arm of folk that wanna punch you stupid.. your not having banter.your not funny and your not as clever as you think you are..I strongly advise you to reflect on your snide attitude online..You never have anything nice to add to anything on here or on your social media elsewhere..and don't come begging on private message not to attack you etc cause I really don't give a monkeys f**k Ave literally had my fill of your child like antics and smart arse replys..trust me I have already saved you from a few kickings..call it childish if you like but that's the truth in the matter..folk don't like you and wanna rearrange your face think about that!

this is my strong advice to you alsander..give the smart arse comments and retorts a rest and have a long think if it's taken as banter or not..cause the truth the matter is there a list the length of my arm of folk that wanna punch you stupid.. your not having banter.your not funny and your not as clever as you think you are..I strongly advise you to reflect on your snide attitude online..You never have anything nice to add to anything on here or on your social media elsewhere..and don't come begging on private message not to attack you etc cause I really don't give a monkeys f**k Ave literally had my fill of your child like antics and smart arse replys..trust me I have already saved you from a few kickings..call it childish if you like but that's the truth in the matter..folk don't like you and wanna rearrange your face think about that!

A wouldn't waste ma breath on him mate

Silly wee boy who thinks he is funny

LADESIDE

Ahhh is this the Celtic guy on f/b ? No worth the bother mate...he's all shite and no substance.

Ahhh is this the Celtic guy on f/b ? No worth the bother mate...he's all shite and no substance.

aye that's up one..course it's not worth the bother am being totally honest that I have saved him from a few doings..actually giving him advice..people aren't finding him funny there finding themselves angry at him ????????????

Jeez. Imagine letting yourself get that wound up over a few comments on a football forum :blink::lol:

Jeez. Imagine letting yourself get that wound up over a few comments on a football forum :blink::lol:

a few comments on a football forum..away and don't talk pish.look pal read my post it's advising a boy to cut out his smart arse pish on here and on social media as folk are genuinely saying they wanna punch his face in..my last count was 5 lads that are wanna leather him..It's not just on here that's the problem..and for your information at the game on Saturday a few your fellow fans were saying I wish the boy would stop his pish no wonder he isn't liked..If your own fans say that there something wrong.. as for wound up..I often wonder how you or anyone can tell how I am by reading a post..its friendly advice to the lad to reign in his smart arse comments and in general winding people up on social media

a few comments on a football forum..away and don't talk pish.look pal read my post it's advising a boy to cut out his smart arse pish on here and on social media as folk are genuinely saying they wanna punch his face in..my last count was 5 lads that are wanna leather him..It's not just on here that's the problem..and for your information at the game on Saturday a few your fellow fans were saying I wish the boy would stop his pish no wonder he isn't liked..If your own fans say that there something wrong.. as for wound up..I often wonder how you or anyone can tell how I am by reading a post..its friendly advice to the lad to reign in his smart arse comments and in general winding people up on social media

Only 5 who want to leather him GB?

You're making him sound popular in saying only 5 ..................... :)

I'm sick of actually saying this, but anyone who would want to fight someone over a football forum needs to grow up. It really is the most childish thing I can possibly think of. As for "my fellow fans" I personally don't care. I'm only having a laugh and a few of my fellow fans, Theeesel included, often laugh about how easily you get wound up.

I'm sick of actually saying this, but anyone who would want to fight someone over a football forum needs to grow up. It really is the most childish thing I can possibly think of. As for "my fellow fans" I personally don't care. I'm only having a laugh and a few of my fellow fans, Theeesel included, often laugh about how easily you get wound up.

You're just needing to take some advice sonny.....................nae need tae wind anyone one up either by this Forum or Social Media.

Keep your pish talk to yourself !!!!

Just be thankful someone gave you the "heads up" that your box is ticked by some unwelcome visitors.

ill reiterate this Alex..take my friendly advice onboard..I am most certainly not wound up by you but I am very bored of people telling me there gonna smash you and me saving your skin all for you being a wee p***k..take it onboard and think if your smart arse comments really worth the hassle it brings..you know it's not just on here so but out the pish..its last warning I give you on you being a wind up merchant that you think is having a laugh..its not having a laugh when my inbox full of guys wanna kill you and it's not a laugh when your begging my friend not to attack you which I have the evidence of you doing.. wake up you stupid little boy

ill reiterate this Alex..take my friendly advice onboard..I am most certainly not wound up by you but I am very bored of people telling me there gonna smash you and me saving your skin all for you being a wee p***k..take it onboard and think if your smart arse comments really worth the hassle it brings..you know it's not just on here so but out the pish..its last warning I give you on you being a wind up merchant that you think is having a laugh..its not having a laugh when my inbox full of guys wanna kill you and it's not a laugh when your begging my friend not to attack you which I have the evidence of you doing.. wake up you stupid little boy

Is this the guy I was continually telling to just grow up? Hardly begging for anything. If people can't take a joke about the football they've only got themselves to blame. As someone said to me earlier, imagine if someone told you your dad was threatening people online over football. You'd be absolutely mortified.

ETA: This very thread being a case in point. Rather than have a bit of banter before realising it IS an Ayrshire derby, you've brought out this depressing patter instead.

Is this the guy I was continually telling to just grow up? Hardly begging for anything. If people can't take a joke about the football they've only got themselves to blame. As someone said to me earlier, imagine if someone told you your dad was threatening people online over football. You'd be absolutely mortified.

ETA: This very thread being a case in point. Rather than have a bit of banter before realising it IS an Ayrshire derby, you've brought out this depressing patter instead.

and yet again you can't help but be a pompous wee up there own arse boy.. I have not once threatened you or suggested it's me but I have however offered you advice that what you consider banter is not in the slightest..am trust me Alex I won't be helping you again..No patter at all it was absolute genuine attempt to wisen you up..But clearly it's an issue you have that you just can't help yourself so good luck with that.. just remember that I did warn you that people don't like your style and your not a funny boy

Archived