Ladeside 15/16 thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swine dug a hole in the park as well & had a cheek to leave the spade ha ha ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1458843807.898785.jpg

That looks like game on for me and no need to switch it to new Cumnock :)

I would feel the need to have strong characters on my side though if playing on that and ones that could pull you out the trenches if it gets physical :)

Saturday's game switched to New Cumnock.

SJFA website has not been updated - still shows game at Kilbirnie! Not great for anyone who is relying on the official site for info on where to spend their Saturday afternoon.

SJFA website has not been updated - still shows game at Kilbirnie! Not great for anyone who is relying on the official site for info on where to spend their Saturday afternoon.

Spoke to a glens supporter I work with ,he had no idea game was switched & was ready to head to Kilbirnie tomorrow .

We are now going to car share to get to game now...told him if glens win he,l need to walk it home though.

From the club

Kilbirnie Ladeside v Cumnock

We have inspected the pitch this afternoon, currently it is under some water. If the forecast is correct the pitch may stand a chance of being playable. Alan & Iain have done their utmost unfortunately the weather has been against us. We will inspect again at 9am, if the game is unlikely to go ahead we have decided to move the game to Benburb FC New Tinto Park. I know that causes inconvenience to our support who have travelled a lot this year for that we apologise but given the backlog of games we are now stacking up it's a decision we had to make.

What's happened to ladesides pitch? I've been down a few times with Kilsyth an can remember being not to bad a park and surface, always been decent

We had a drain issue a few months ago which has affected us. That & the rain being of biblical proportions over the last few months. Was down at the park yesterday & it looked in great Nick but after nearly 7 hours of constant rain its flooded . If the rain stops when forecasted we will have a chance of it going ahead but putting this measure in place to stop the backlog of games

If this rain keeps up there won't be many games on tomorrow

Archived