Your image of P&B posters

Adam

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is way better looking and her uniform is much nicer than mine. We don't get little paper hats anymore. :(

I'm sure she's not and anyway you don't have your thumb up Granny Danger's arse checking his prostrate.

Carry%2Bon%2BDoctor.jpg

Does anyone else read a certain poster and imagine how they may look, or what they're like?

For instance, I see posts by 8Mile and imagine that he's probably a decent looking bloke, or when I think of BigFatTabbyDave I think that he probably lives in an untidy house.

Am I a total psycho, or does anyone else do this?

Bit too much time on your hands these days

Bit too much time on your hands these days

Just a bit. Nice to have some time off from work. It's ok though, I'm Adam, and I can afford it...

...as long as my rich and still sexually attractive wife continues tapping me money when required.

Just a bit. Nice to have some time off from work. It's ok though, I'm Adam, and I can afford it...

...as long as my rich and still sexually attractive wife continues tapping me money when required.

Unfortunately she now knows your spend your day thinking about what guys looks like

Apart from those I know in real life and Twitter. I imagine most as men who are in their forties, fat and definitely VLs.

Hang on.......................I'm most definitely not in my forties!

Archived