Comedy Podcasts

Boostin' Kev

Thought this forum would be most suitable.

Been listening to Comedy Bang Bang and had some genuine lol moments which is unusual for me. They interview different comedians who do different characters, very funny stuff and near the knuckle. Heard Harmontown and Holywood Handbook are supposed to be good to but will be a while before I get round to listening to them.

Anybody know much about these shows?

I think I saw that mentioned elsewhere will check it out. Comedy Bang Bang is a bit like that, the characters are supposed to develop over time and there's recurring themes with the jokes so I started with a best of 2009 episode and am working my way through the weekly shows from thereon.

Been listening to one called 1001 Things to Do Before You Die. They basically take things from your usual lists and listener suggestions and discuss them and then maybe modify them, and then put them together on a list.

Billy Kirkwood leads the charge with Scottish wrestling guys Chris Renfrew and Simon Cassidy as well.

Not exactly introducing anyone to this one, but been watching The Ricky Gervais Show the last few weeks. The tears have been streaming!!

Every single episode of the xfm radio show they done is on youtube, and the special podcasts . That is where most of the material for the Ricky Gervais show came from. Except you get Karl's version of blockbusters with cryptic clues, its a shambles of a radio show which makes it so good. The interaction with the listeners makes it better than the cartoon version.

I can't recommend listening to the radio shows high enough, I have been listening to them over and over for years now. Unhealthy addiction :lol: .

Oooo chimpanzee that monkey news.

Every single episode of the xfm radio show they done is on youtube, and the special podcasts . That is where most of the material for the Ricky Gervais show came from. Except you get Karl's version of blockbusters with cryptic clues, its a shambles of a radio show which makes it so good. The interaction with the listeners makes it better than the cartoon version.

I can't recommend listening to the radio shows high enough, I have been listening to them over and over for years now. Unhealthy addiction :lol: .

Oooo chimpanzee that monkey news.

De Trout Spinners

Wet-knee Houston

:lol:

Archived