Yet another US shooting

Any attempt to tackle America's gun problems would have to be baby steps. There's no quick fix.

But that's exactly what the nutjobs are afraid of (I normally hate people being abusive and ridiculing others' political views but this case is my exception. Sandy hook did that).

So basically you're saying people did have a God given right to immigrate to the US and near enough wipe out a race before, but now that it's you that lives there people no longer have this God given right to immigrate?

Riiiiiiight.

Did I say anybody had a right to move anywhere?

If you're wondering, white British folks saved a group of Indians from extinction upon arrival. Those Indians presented the heads of tribes (actual heads) to display on the fort.

Did I say anybody had a right to move anywhere?

If you're wondering, white British folks saved a group of Indians from extinction upon arrival. Those Indians presented the heads of tribes (actual heads) to display on the fort.

Shut up, Donald.

Interesting stats released by the FBI show active shooter incidents. The give an example of someone randomly shooting in a Walmart, killing one and wounding another before killing himself. This wasn't recorded as a mass killing because it didn't meet the criteria of 4 killed or injured however it could easily have been.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/16/fbi-active-shooter-incidents-have-soared-since-2000/?tid=sm_fb

Interesting stats released by the FBI show active shooter incidents. The give an example of someone randomly shooting in a Walmart, killing one and wounding another before killing himself. This wasn't recorded as a mass killing because it didn't meet the criteria of 4 killed or injured however it could easily have been.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/16/fbi-active-shooter-incidents-have-soared-since-2000/?tid=sm_fb

Yes, you can jimmy these stats to make them lean in the direction you want them to, hide inconvenient categories, raise or lower the bar for 'mass shooting', etc.