ICTJohnboy

Yet another US shooting

9 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

"The tried to ban us on Capitol Hill now its die motherfucker die motherfucker kiiiiiiiill"

He just retweeted his own tweet a few minutes ago. Nae messing.

13 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

dots.JPG.8a406e4aea55c2248afd8cb182f9a70c.JPG

"When it was over, nobody apologized. Instead, the principal
lined up the faculty and handed them each a red dot for each time they’d been “shot”."

USA>>>>>>>>>>>P&B 

17 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

"You want to do what!?! GTF out my fucking school fruit case motherfucker." What 99% of headteachers probably(hopefully) said.

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

dots.JPG.8a406e4aea55c2248afd8cb182f9a70c.JPG

"When it was over, nobody apologized. Instead, the principal
lined up the faculty and handed them each a red dot for each time they’d been “shot”."

USA>>>>>>>>>>>P&B 

Did they get a green dot every time they dodged a bullet?

These are the Stalinist gun laws that Trump and his White Supremacist mob are seething about:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51180452

Virginia's legislature, which the Democrats won control of in November, has approved three gun control bills. These would:

• Prohibit the purchase of more than one handgun per month
  • Allow local governments to ban guns in parks and public buildings
  • Require background checks on all firearms purchases

As I type this there is an ongoing shooter on the loose here in Thailand, in the city of Korat.  He is an army sergeant . Reportedly killed 17 confirmed, maybe more.  Has also took hostages in a shopping mall.

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/02/08/rogue-soldier-kills-12-in-rampage-police-say/ 

Thailand isnt America but I am sure there are invasion plans for most countries so it does work for this thread.

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

As I type this there is an ongoing shooter on the loose here in Thailand, in the city of Korat.  He is an army sergeant . Reportedly killed 17 confirmed, maybe more.  Has also took hostages in a shopping mall.

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/02/08/rogue-soldier-kills-12-in-rampage-police-say/ 

Was on bus into Korat when this happened emergency services were squeezing by us and I seen one dead body at side of road on stretcher. They closed the main road stopping us getting into bus station which is a 5 min walk from Terminal 21 and we drove around for about an hour on outskirts of city. Would have went there for my tea if I had caught earlier bus so a bit of a could have been me.

39 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Was on bus into Korat when this happened emergency services were squeezing by us and I seen one dead body at side of road on stretcher. They closed the main road stopping us getting into bus station which is a 5 min walk from Terminal 21 and we drove around for about an hour on outskirts of city. Would have went there for my tea if I had caught earlier bus so a bit of a could have been me.

I hear he is still on the loose.  Got anything planned for the day? Or just a quiet day in bed?

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Is Korat slang for Nakhon Ratchasima or the other way around? I need some small talk in case I bump into the sergeant accidentally. He could be anywhere by now. 

16 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I hear he is still on the loose.  Got anything planned for the day? Or just a quiet day in bed?

Yeah think there may be more casualties as can't see him giving up. Eventually got into the bus station from opposite direction and jumped on bus to Chaiyaphum, stayed there last night as late in. 

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Is Korat slang for Nakhon Ratchasima or the other way around? I need some small talk in case I bump into the sergeant accidentally. He could be anywhere by now. 

Yes Korat is the slang word (nickname).  It actually means some kind of cat.

Basically Thais use many nicknames in place of the full name including their own names.  Nicknames are given at birth to everyone and is used instead on the actual name..  Some amusing nicknames I have heard while at my sons school.  His nickname is "Roy".

Names as, Man U, I-phone, Guitar, One or First (usually the first child of the family), which comes to my point.  Roy in Thai means 1 hundred.  Yes, I have 1 hundred children, as asked by one bemused villager. :lol:

Yes Korat is the slang word (nickname).  It actually means some kind of cat.
Basically Thais use many nicknames in place of the full name including their own names.  Nicknames are given at birth to everyone and is used instead on the actual name..  Some amusing nicknames I have heard while at my sons school.  His nickname is "Roy".
Names as, Man U, I-phone, Guitar, One or First (usually the first child of the family), which comes to my point.  Roy in Thai means 1 hundred.  Yes, I have 1 hundred children, as asked by one bemused villager. :lol:

Missed a HUGE opportunity there Slippery P to confirm that Bangkok is in fact a nickname and write out, in full, Bangkoks name.

I’m fucked if I’m doing it, is your bat mask wearing country!