Yet another US shooting

I think we all are tbf.

At least we know the Turks and Saudis didn't supply the weapons for this one - they were just picked up at the shops along with the bread and milk.

:lol: :lol: people thousands of miles away, completely surrounded by enemies, are the threat though :rolleyes:

Looks like America wants to show that this massacre was by Muslimy terrorists rather than your average patriotic gun toting 2nd amendment believer. No need to get into arguments about gun law when the terrorists have them.

That's very true..... I can see the demand for gun ownership all across the US spiralling out of control now.

Hang on, I thought you welcomed the Russian bombing?

The obvious difference being that Russia are there at the request of the Syrian government attempting to stabilise the state. The anti-ISIS 'coalition' has no interest in a stable Syria. I'd have much less of a problem with the UK being involved if they were cooperating with the government.

The obvious difference being that Russia are there at the request of the Syrian government attempting to stabilise the state. The anti-ISIS 'coalition' has no interest in a stable Syria. I'd have much less of a problem with the UK being involved if they were cooperating with the government.

Do you think Russian bombs will radicalise people less than British ones then?

Well that would just be preposterous now wouldn't it?

All I'm saying is they have a legitimate reason to be there, we don't.

Preposterous indeed. I do find it odd though that it's fine dropping bombs on people when you have the support of a dictator who's launched chemical weapons and barrel bombs on his own people, but not when you target an international death cult like Daesh.