ICTJohnboy

Yet another US shooting

Maybe we should extend air strikes to cover the US? Theres something badly wrong when people attack a centre for people with disabilites.

Some frightening stats on the number of shootings in the past year.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/02/san-bernardino-california-shooting

Trump to call for more guns in 3, 2, 1...

There is absolutely no chance that the forces will get involved in this, they're too busy getting free seats at sports grounds and waving on the jumbo screen.

Arm the disabled.

You will be rubbing your hands in glee that something like this has happened, so you can start your horrible puns.

You're a mess of a "man."

You will be rubbing your hands in glee that something like this has happened, so you can start your horrible puns.

I bet you were rubbing your hands together after Sergeant Wilson posted, so you could climb up on your moral pedestal.

Slag him for all the shite puns though.

I bet you were rubbing your hands together after Sergeant Wilson posted, so you could climb up on your moral pedestal.

Slag him for all the shite puns though.

I have him on ignore, so no. Someone quoted him, so I once again saw his shite puns.

Unless I'm forgetting someone or something, Britain's two biggest mass killers in the last 12 months were the Shoreham air show crash pilot and Harry the bin lorry driver. Could be a new edition of Top Trumps.

I have him on ignore, so no. Someone quoted him, so I once again saw his shite puns.

It wasn't a pun. It was a play on the gun lobby who advocate arming teachers, nurses etc. Good try anyway. Edited by Sergeant Wilson

It wasn't a pun. It was a play on the gun lobby who advocate arming teachers, nurses etc. Good try anyway.

Sarge, he's got you on ignore, apparently so it's pointless replying. Unless some p***k quotes you he can't see your post.

Grimbo

Eta oh f**k

2nd Eta unless I'm also on the same ig list?

Suspects have muslimy sounding names.

And appearance.

Unfortunately they've been blown away before anyone thought to ask why they did it.

He knows how to wound.