Yet another US shooting

Describing those people as B list celebrities is objectively speaking the most stupid thing that's been said on this thread and that is really saying something.

They're B list in Arbroath, where John Deere and Shep the dug dominate the gossip pages.

:lol: :lol: that was hilarious. I'm sure some B list celebrities are gonna be successful in changing the American constitution valued by millions.

Needed sadder music imo.

I presume your level of stupidity is in direct relation to your stance on guns?

America will eventually get their act together and tighten up their laws. The key to this will be fundraising by those opposed to the NRA. When the money opposed to guns is greater than the money in support then the politicians will follow. I'm not saying they'll get rid entirely - but some sort of action is obviously long overdue.

The key to this will be fundraising by those opposed to the NRA. When the money opposed to guns is greater than the money in support then the politicians will follow. I'm not saying they'll get rid entirely - but some sort of action is obviously long overdue.

Already is

I have to laugh at the logic those rabid anti-gunners use.

Someone uses their car to kill someone >>> Blame the driver

Someone blows up a building >>> Blame the bomber

Someone goes on a shooting spree >>> Blame the gun

I am somewhat sympathetic to the notion that "Guns aren't the problem; people are". Obviously the gun is merely passive.

OTOH it's easier to dispose of 100 million guns than it is to get rid of 300 million c***s. Which would make the world a safe place is open to debate.

:lol: :lol: that was hilarious. I'm sure some B list celebrities are gonna be successful in changing the American constitution valued by millions.

Needed sadder music imo.

Aye pure funny as f**k mate

And B List?

How dare you call Jon Hamm fucking B List! :o

• 5 months later...