Yet another US shooting

46 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Breakdown by age would be good.  We could then see where the lines intersect and reach a conclusion.

My gut tells me that before the time you leave high school America no longer gives a f**k about protecting your life.  It wouldn’t surprise me if it was significantly before you left high school.

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/

On 12/06/2022 at 20:34, Mark Connolly said:

Background checks on under 21s and a "crackdown on illegal gun sales".

XTdKTKg5uxTNHSe7Od3CFzmIMaw=.gif

You'd like to think that illegal gun sales were already being "cracked down on".

10 hours ago, Left Back said:

Anyone got any figures comparing the number of babies aborted each year in the US compared to the number unlawfully killed by firearms?

I’m curious to understand at what age your life is not to be protected anymore.

I think they stop giving a f**k as soon as they are popped out tbh as then they can’t force the mum to do anything anymore. 

Christianity has only really been around for 2000 years, if Jesus ever existed he was killed about 1985 years ago by the Romans who were the big power at the time, ie a fringe religious group that most people at the time thought was nuts and stomped out by the big guys. I fully predict that in 2000 years given this Scientology will be the dominant religion and Tom Cruise will be worshipped like a messiah. Challenge anyone to argue against my logic. 

42 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Christianity has only really been around for 2000 years, if Jesus ever existed he was killed about 1985 years ago by the Romans who were the big power at the time, ie a fringe religious group that most people at the time thought was nuts and stomped out by the big guys. I fully predict that in 2000 years given this Scientology will be the dominant religion and Tom Cruise will be worshipped like a messiah. Challenge anyone to argue against my logic. 

The fundamentalist right wing christian loonies have already found the next prophet/saviour in the immoral Donald J Trump. In 2000 years A dvd of the Apprentice will be preserved in a gilt case atop the alter of the McDonald's golden arches. 

trump false idol, christian right, antichrist trump