Yet another US shooting

45 minutes ago, velo army said:

The polis didn't do nothing. That's a scandalous lie and you should all be ashamed of yourselves for believing it.

They actually nipped inside to get their own children.

Spox: Cops Went In for Their Own Kids During Uvalde Shooting (mediaite.com)

I don't read that out of it at all.

The solution is make guns mandatory.  Make every person be armed.  Also drones in the sky ready to blow up anyone that looks a bit shooty.

Everyone walking about in a nation wide Mexican stand off.  

America might actually do the first bit.  I’m away to buy stock in Smith & Wesson.

3 hours ago, Lofarl said:

The solution is make guns mandatory.  Make every person be armed.  Also drones in the sky ready to blow up anyone that looks a bit shooty.

Everyone walking about in a nation wide Mexican stand off.  

America might actually do the first bit.  I’m away to buy stock in Smith & Wesson.

To stop the guns falling into the wrong hands shouldn't we allow the guns to protect themselves by giving the guns guns of their own?

5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

A lot of people on Twitter are questioning how the teenage shooter was able to afford to pay the best part of $7000 dollars for guns, ammo and laser sights. 

I thought it wouldn't be cheap but didn't realise it would be that dear.

3 minutes ago, Detournement said:

A lot of people on Twitter are questioning how the teenage shooter was able to afford to pay the best part of $7000 dollars for guns, ammo and laser sights. 

The fuckers offer financing, BTW.

The changing police stories are frustrating, but not as bad as the word the cops handcuffed one relative of a kid for demanding they go in and do something, and were threatening another father with a taser. The whole thing was ended by a Border Patrol SWAT team…60 miles from the border. That’s another joke, the USBP can act anywhere within 100 miles of the border (which includes all coastline), or covering around 65% of the US population.

Personally, the police commander on the scene needs prosecution for negligent manslaughter…at least one 10 year-old girl was taken to the hospital, still bleeding, and died there…after lying in the classroom, shot, for an hour!

15 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Police commander needs done for negligence.

The more you read about it the worse it gets 

“When the cops came, the cop said, ‘Yell if you need help!’ And one of the persons in my class said ‘Help’. The guy overheard and he came in and shot her,” the boy told the Kens5 news station.“

10 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I don't read that out of it at all.

Serves me absolutely right for not reading that link and instead just believing the comment that introduced it to me like an absolute moron.

Thank you.

There’s a pic of that survivor 4th grader that I was sent by one of my stepdaughters and it’s the spitting image of her daughter, my 4th grade granddaughter.

Fair shook me!

In general I don’t blame the cops in the US for not going in immediately, with the weapons they have now it’s pretty much a suicide mission and no job should expect people to do that.

Though what they did here is still beyond negligent if it’s true they told a kid to shout for help/Went in for their own kids etc - I don’t know how accurate any of that is though.

The US has basically created a monster it can’t control. 

3 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

In general I don’t blame the cops in the US for not going in immediately, with the weapons they have now it’s pretty much a suicide mission and no job should expect people to do that.

Though what they did here is still beyond negligent if it’s true they told a kid to shout for help/Went in for their own kids etc - I don’t know how accurate any of that is though.

The US has basically created a monster it can’t control. 

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?