Yet another US shooting

15 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If I go on a shooting  spree it'll  be in America. I'd  have a much better chance of hitting something over there it seems.

Shit, the best possible investment over here would be extra mandatory gun range sessions for the gangbangers and police...it would reduce the involvement of innocents in a lot of these shootings. The number of shootings with randomly selected people getting either winged or capped is terrible. It does remind me of the 1980’s shootout between to bitter old men in New York. One was legally blind and the other used a walker...they met in the hall, drew down on each other, exchanged 12 shots  (at a range of six feet) and hit each other exactly zero times.

Unfortunately, the incels and reichwingers would take advantage, and more innocents would be harmed as those morons whipped out their metal penises and blasted away at whatever group has pissed them off most recently.

20 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Unfortunately, the incels and reichwingers would take advantage, and more innocents would be harmed as those morons whipped out their metal penises and blasted away at whatever group has pissed them off most recently.

I'm sure it wouldn't beyond the capacity of the global community of normals to create the situation where only the incels and reichwingers were around, with 100 round capacity AR15s, and massive grievances. 4/8chan managed it with the feminazi/trans thing, beyond their wildest dreams and I'm not even sure that they didn't actually get Donald Trump elected. Mon the Libs! Get these c***s to shoot each other!

Edited by welshbairn

At least 5 deid, 40 injured.

Apparently it was an SUV that was fleeing a scene elsewhere that ended up on the parade route, not necessarily on purpose.

The 'Milwaukee Dancing Grannies' have apparently taken a serious hit, and "I had to go from one crumpled body to the other to find my daughter" is a particular grim quote from one witness.

The perpetrator posted $1000 bail on a variety of offences the other day.  He has a criminal record as long as your arm, including convictions for child sex trafficking.  Some sources have said he had been invovled in a stabbing or knife fight, was fleeing the scene and drove his car into the parade.  However, eye witnesses at the scene say that he seemed to deliberately run over people in the parade.

Just now, ICTChris said:

The perpetrator posted $1000 bail on a variety of offences the other day.  He has a criminal record as long as your arm, including convictions for child sex trafficking.  Some sources have said he had been invovled in a stabbing or knife fight, was fleeing the scene and drove his car into the parade.  However, eye witnesses at the scene say that he seemed to deliberately run over people in the parade.

when caught he probably had a good chance of being in jail until he died, so a couple of dead people wouldnt make a great deal of difference to him.

he did stop his car when he saw the parade though, then probably just said ''f**k it, its them or us''

15 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The driver knocked on someone's door to ask them if they could call him an Uber after he mowed down the march, and the boy made him a sandwich. Then the cops arrived.

If a mass killer with nothing to lose is on my porch asking for an Uber that’s the absolute least I’d be doing for him. Hell take my wife aswell. 

1 minute ago, Priti priti priti Patel said:

It's mad how in that video the police asks the homeowner if he knows him, the homeowner says "absolutely not", and the police officer just walks away. Can you imagine if the homeowner was black ffs?

I don't doubt he was given a detailed interrogation after the end of the video clip.

10 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

Michigan school shooting: Student kills three and wounds six https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59484333

Thoughts and prayers time again.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/us/michigan-oxford-high-school-incident/index.html

Now up to 8 injured and his parents have refused to allow him to speak to the police this is going to rumble on for a while yet.

''More than 32,000 people have signed an online petition to rename the school stadium after Tate, one of America's most promising young American footballers''

even before i read that i knew some guy on a sports team was probably involved.