Yet another US shooting

43 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Not too gory, but the lower video gives you a sense of the sheer firepower that an AR 15 has that anyone can just order online with 100 bullet magazines over there. Why the f**k would you sell 100 bullet magazines? People trying to shoot flocks of ducks?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/05/video-shows-moment-cops-kill-connor-betts-during-dayton-massacre/

Image result for shooting daffy duck meme

1 hour ago, Serious Business said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealioning

It's a made up word used by softies who realize they've said something not quite right, so turn themselves into a victim.

28 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Sealioning = bad faith sustained chat on the internet using civility as a front to do your trolling.

23 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That'll never catch on on P&B.

All words are made up. 

Thank you mixu

I agree with the doddery auld guy

4 minutes ago, Unrepentant F.B. said:

Not mass shootings so it doesn't count for the attention grab.

7 dead & 46 wounded in Chicago at the weekend through gunshots 

Like fuckity wid I go and watch the Cubs/Sox.

Hellhole in a shithole Country.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/08/05/weekend-gun-violence-mass-shootings/

I'd risk the shooting, it's the stupid names I can't stand.

5 minutes ago, Unrepentant F.B. said:

As I'd be going to cheer on The Brewers, you'd probably appreciate them Sarge.

* Not going, hate the shithole. Wouldn't get in anyways.

Their sport is all made up rubbish anyway.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Not too gory, but the lower video gives you a sense of the sheer firepower that an AR 15 has that anyone can just order online with 100 bullet magazines over there. Why the f**k would you sell 100 bullet magazines? People trying to shoot flocks of ducks?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/05/video-shows-moment-cops-kill-connor-betts-during-dayton-massacre/

How else are Walmart customers supposed to overthrow their tyrannical rulers and a military force with greater killing potential than any that's previously existed?

Actually, that makes it sound like a ridiculous notion. The obvious answer is that the public should be armed with tactical nuclear weapons, like this bad boy.

Cubs area is pretty safe as is most of the North Side. South side especially around White Sox is often no go and the West Side even more so.

Comiskey is on the border of Chinatown and Bronzeville and is generally fine. You'd be in more danger at Wrigley getting barfed on by some suburban w****r that's had too many $10 Bud Lights.

3 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Comiskey is on the border of Chinatown and Bronzeville and is generally fine. You'd be in more danger at Wrigley getting barfed on by some suburban w****r that's had too many $10 Bud Lights.

It's been a few years since I was up there, I was actually born in the general Bronzeville area (Michael Reese hospital no longer there). In the 80s Wrigleyville had a real edge to it but now it has been Disneyfied.

Doesn't [mention=40968]Raidernation[/mention] live in Chicago? Pretty sure he's mentioned his former pupils being caught up in shootings in the past?
Or I might be imagining the whole thing

Suburbs, but taught on the South side and in the Austin neighbourhood, none of them particularly low crime areas.
I have now got the f**k out and will be teaching in Wisconsin.