Yet another US shooting

Dallas featured heavily on programme last night about trigger happy cops and kkk. America is just fucking mental!!

Texas gun culture is absolutely mental, I think it goes hand in hand with the culture. The female cop appears to be lying through her teeth. My money is on her getting pumped off the victim, him not wanting any more of her and her going a bit bunny boiler as a result. She has the madness in her eyes.

5 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Based on her photo I wouldn't be overly shocked if that was the case, but you’d imagine that would be tested straight away after the shooting, so unless because it’s  a police cover-up then probably not?

FTFY

It’s bananas. I seen that story referenced on twitter earlier on and assumed there must be more to the story and went searching. But it is exactly as I wrote above, how can these trigger happy police still be allowed to work. I’m not even sure this particular shooting is a race issue I think this was just an idiot policewoman with easy access to a gun. 

That's them got another reason to blame the guy for his own death.

He had a bit of dope in his apartment.

16 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

Five days without a comment on here and it’s thoughts and prayers time. Again.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/4-dead-including-suspect-after-maryland-warehouse-shooting/ar-AAAqoQX?li=BBoPWjQ

Is this what you are referring to?

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

hope this isn't going to adversely affect the distribution of chocolate chip cookies in any way...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...