Yet another US shooting

Firstly, a "5 things" site is hardly the most credible data source, but I concede your data source cites other sources.
Worryingly, it doesn't provide links to those sources.
That aside, you are talking shit. Here is the relevant quote in your link.

4. Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers. This is according to a Department of Justice report in 2015 about the Philadelphia Police Department, and is further confirmed that by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Gary Ridgeway in 2015 that determined black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.

Not what you stated! Discharge of a firearm does not always result in a shooting. You are trying desperately to be right. Try again amigo.

6 minutes ago, Mortar Bored said:

Firstly, a "5 things" site is hardly the most credible data source, but I concede your data source cites other sources.
Worryingly, it doesn't provide links to those sources.
That aside, you are talking shit. Here is the relevant quote in your link.

4. Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers. This is according to a Department of Justice report in 2015 about the Philadelphia Police Department, and is further confirmed that by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Gary Ridgeway in 2015 that determined black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.

Not what you stated! Discharge of a firearm does not always result in a shooting. You are trying desperately to be right. Try again amigo.

Lol, saying I'm "trying desperately to be right"? That was the first result that came up in a search. Whether you don't believe it out of choice or are "desperately" trying to frame the debate in a way that suits your narrative is of little consequence to me. But the whole white racist KKKops narrative is both wrong, destructive and more importantly a massive distraction from much more important issues related to police brutality in America. 

8 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

These ex pros can drastically alter in appearance once their playing days are over..

Dallas suspect..

_90326284_suspect.png

This c***s walking around with a rifle, as you can legally do in Texas?!!!

so much for the gun lobby's mantra of ' if everybody had guns they could protect themselves"

Lol, saying I'm "trying desperately to be right"? That was the first result that came up in a search. Whether you don't believe it out of choice or are "desperately" trying to frame the debate in a way that suits your narrative is of little consequence to me. But the whole white racist KKKops narrative is both wrong, destructive and more importantly a massive distraction from much more important issues related to police brutality in America. 

I'm sorry, you claimed one thing, I asked for evidence, you quoted a dubious (at best) website which cited entirely different data. If you've got a genuine point to make, make it. I'm not the bad guy in this.

Cops are.

The gunman killed in a stand-off with Dallas police said he was upset about the police shootings of black people and wanted to kill white officers, the city's police chief has said. Mr Brown said the suspect had been killed when police used explosives to end a tense stand-off in a building where he was holed up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36745862

Apparently they sent in a remote control robot and detonated it!

And the cops will now become even more paranoid, and as a result yet more mistakes will be made and yet more innocent people will be killed by them.

The vicious circle continues, what a place America is. Thank goodness we (most of us) don't live there.

Just now, Lex said:

And the cops will now become even more paranoid, and as a result yet more mistakes will be made and yet more innocent people will be killed by them.

The vicious circle continues, what a place America is. Thank goodness we (most of us) don't live there.

Just watch out for a motorized KFC box coming in the room going "BeepBeep"

42 minutes ago, Mortar Bored said:

I'm sorry, you claimed one thing, I asked for evidence, you quoted a dubious (at best) website which cited entirely different data. If you've got a genuine point to make, make it. I'm not the bad guy in this.

Cops are.

I would say it's more the policy makers who're the problem here, as what you see at the bottom is a reflection of what's going on at the top. A big part of the problem is having a system which protects bad cops and persecutes good cops. I'm just sick of people using incidents like this as an excuse to advance other motives.

I would say it's more the policy makers who're the problem here, as what you see at the bottom is a reflection of what's going on at the top. A big part of the problem is having a system which protects bad cops and persecutes good cops. I'm just sick of people using incidents like this as an excuse to advance other motives.

Fair Do's.

Why try to make an entirely different point to the one you actually were trying to make? Just makes you & I look foolish. You more than me tbf.

12 minutes ago, Rugster said:

US Capitol on lockdown, reports of a woman with a gun on site.

Hillary's not happy that the State Department's opened a new investigation into her e-mails.  :(

59 minutes ago, Fotbawmad said:

With what you posted earlier, I assumed you were a WUM. Do you really see Dailywire as an appropriate source of fact on a discussion like this and I want to know what your benchmark for being black is?