Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

I can't believe people are actually saying that Gartcairn have signed to many big players! Looking at there squad many teams in the central first would compete with it! I get that keeping people happy is key but I'd rather have a headache over having too many good players than not enough! You are entitled to ur opinion haven't they asked you up for pre season?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really heard much in way of signings from some of the teams like Royal Albert, Forth,Newmains. Looking forward to the season though as you say rrm there will be some real cracking competitive games

• 2 weeks later...

I've made it clear I wish gartcairn all the very best. Just looking at the signings and knowing the boys my question is how do you keep all these boys happy in the second division as most will expect to play every week. Going to be a lot of knocks at the door of the gaffer early doors by the looks of it. IMO yes its good to have a big squad but more importantly a happy squad. If I was gaffer I would have went with a strong spine of experience and built round about that. Just my opinion its maybe too much too soon. As I have said I wish them every success

there's a few Sunday league players in the squad that won't be starters, so I don't think it matters too much

yeah not bad for our amateur team eh!

Says Gartcairn Juniors on the South of Scotland thread. That's probably where it's been seen

Archived