Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will b paying most of the players more that 75 a week and that a fact

Given , that this a community team as such , with various age groups and an ethos to give kids an avenue into the highest level they can play at, i think it is very unlikely they are paying the kind of money being suggested. Surley if they are following their Vision Statement, then this kind of money would be better utilised producing their own instead of feeding the over inflated ego,s

of players who are either by their best or clearly just money grabbing has beens, who will not have a clue what the club is all about.

It's not far off!

What does it matter? Why are people so concerned about what clubs spend? Every year on this it's the same! Leave clubs to be ran by there committee and management then if it fails there responsible then to that clubs fans! Last year at the lang the budget wasn't to shabby no promotion now new management a year later to try again it's football! That's what happens! Should be welcoming a team like gartcairn like I am! I look forward to them visiting and vice versa! There budget means nothing to me! Only the team I follow is who is my concern! Ppl on here should be the same!

Look forward to welcoming what should be a strong gartcairn side to Somervell!

All the best for the season ahead

What does it matter? Why are people so concerned about what clubs spend? Every year on this it's the same! Leave clubs to be ran by there committee and management then if it fails there responsible then to that clubs fans! Last year at the lang the budget wasn't to shabby no promotion now new management a year later to try again it's football! That's what happens! Should be welcoming a team like gartcairn like I am! I look forward to them visiting and vice versa! There budget means nothing to me! Only the team I follow is who is my concern! Ppl on here should be the same!

Look forward to welcoming what should be a strong gartcairn side to Somervell!

All the best for the season ahead

That was your teams problem last year my learnerd friend. Club ran by commitee !!!

As welcome as they are in the juniors why did gartcairn not do what Cumbernauld colts and broomhill (similar clubs to gartcairn) and play from say airdrie stadium and enter the lowland league get themselves closer to your senior football. Why did they go the the junior route unlike those other two sides. Just curious.

As welcome as they are in the juniors why did gartcairn not do what Cumbernauld colts and broomhill (similar clubs to gartcairn) and play from say airdrie stadium and enter the lowland league get themselves closer to your senior football. Why did they go the the junior route unlike those other two sides. Just curious.

lowland league never entered my mind to be honest RRG. For me junior football is a pathway that i like for our players just now. Also entering the lowland league (now that im thinking about it) would be direct competition with airdrie which i dont think would be healthy in our area at all. The junior road is something different and exciting for our area, cheaper and more honest football in my opinion.

The juniors will make a great change for football supporters in our area that are disillusioned with the senior game, it's also a safer environment in which to take the kids, plus there's not many places you can spend a couple of hours with the offspring for well under a tenner

exactly RRM - for me its proper value for money.

lowland league never entered my mind to be honest RRG. For me junior football is a pathway that i like for our players just now. Also entering the lowland league (now that im thinking about it) would be direct competition with airdrie which i dont think would be healthy in our area at all. The junior road is something different and exciting for our area, cheaper and more honest football in my opinion.

Good post in a earlier post you or army mentioned a pathway to senior football, do you mean progressing in junior football and producing guys who will do well at junior football and get picked up by senior teams or was something else meant ? Just being my usual nosey self sorry.

Archived