Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God forbid a junior team going and raising funds to get players in and be ambitious to go up the leagues. How dare they. Some real bell ends on here read it all now after this. Jealousy just oozing out this entire 24 page thread from start to finish.

God forbid a junior team going and raising funds to get players in and be ambitious to go up the leagues. How dare they. Some real bell ends on here read it all now after this. Jealousy just oozing out this entire 24 page thread from start to finish.

Never a truer word said remember forth had a wages stalker a few years ago can't remember his name who seemed to think some Saudi Oil Sheikh had invested in the wanderers.

Hats off to gartcairn's committee, owners and backers.

if so ,why the big need for constantly hunting high and low for sponsorship according to good gartcairn men on here .if the players aren't on much wages or signing fees according to u and many others , why the demand for constant sponsorship(for money to gather dust in a bank?) don't think so ,some players just can't keep things to themselves

Players, especially those playing junior, love to exaggerate about their wages too, trust me very few give the real figure they are getting, I have seen this first hand on many occasion!

Players, especially those playing junior, love to exaggerate about their wages too, trust me very few give the real figure they are getting, I have seen this first hand on many occasion!

Correct don't think people on here have grasped this yet. Madness the figures being bandied about.

Just to confirm I am close to Jamie and he's showed me the contract in person. He's on £200 a week, got 2k signing on fee with an additional 1k due at end of season if they get promoted. He also has 50 a goal, and 50 a motm written into the contract. Gartcairn also give him access to their club car to drive around in. If he plays in over 20 games he gets an automatic one year extension. This part was written in due to the lack of game time he has had for clubs in the past 2 years.

Just to confirm I am close to Jamie and he's showed me the contract in person. He's on £200 a week, got 2k signing on fee with an additional 1k due at end of season if they get promoted. He also has 50 a goal, and 50 a motm written into the contract. Gartcairn also give him access to their club car to drive around in. If he plays in over 20 games he gets an automatic one year extension. This part was written in due to the lack of game time he has had for clubs in the past 2 years.

He'll be delighted you cleared that up.

Another player got £3000 sign on fee. £220 a week plus £5 for every completed pass he makes. £50 for motm award. Perks include use of the bouncy castle for family and friends.

1 million pound bonus if gartcairn get to champions league

I nearly choked on my chicken Balmoral as I read your post, the Gartcairn wage bill gets higher by the day if we are to believe everything we read on here. I'm thinking of looking the Gola boots out, left footed players with pace are a rare commodity just now, I could even give up my day job

I'll be your agent mate, might as well get a cut of the action myself.

Guys I was only writing that as a wind up. I do know Jamie very well but some of the figures getting quoted are absolute nonsense. Everyone seems to have their nose out of joint as they are a new team with a bit of ambition but good on them. Hope they do well this year.

Guys I was only writing that as a wind up. I do know Jamie very well but some of the figures getting quoted are absolute nonsense. Everyone seems to have their nose out of joint as they are a new team with a bit of ambition but good on them. Hope they do well this year.

love you man!

How frightening is it to see people using calculators to figure out what the lads might be earning. The only part I can't understand is why others can't fathom why a junior club is consistently looking for sponsors. Why would they not be? I think that's the question people on here should ask themselves!!

MTC

Archived