Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

Guys thanks for all your comments good and bad.

All this debate about crowds etc has got everyone talking but coming from someone really involved in this club please believe me when i say this, We dont mind if its 10 people or 1000 people that show up, all we want to do is have a player pathway from under 5's to semi pro which should allow players to move onto senior clubs like our own Airdrie or Albion Rovers. Last night was always going to be good as its new. we have sold just under 100 season tickets mostly within our Academy. around 50 kids and 50 adults.

It will be difficult to keep a big support due to not playing at our own park however Friday night games will allow lots of football supporters somewhere to go before heading to the pub. on a Saturday we will do well to get 100 in Coatbridge but thats not the important part of Gartcairn Juniors.

we will always look to do things as well as we can from Programs, food, strips, hats, scarfs, mascot etc and hopefully we can grow to be as famous as lots of the clubs around us.

Huge thanks to Albion Rovers for sending a team up last night and i believe they have signed 2 defenders from last night so congratulations to those boys. A touch of class from them by presenting us with a signed top which we will hang proudly in our changing room.

Good luck to the Diamonds and the Rovers today in their Petrofact cup fixtures and lets get Monklands bouncing.

Army

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thought you would have been too busy with your team giggsy. If you wish to come along as my guest you are more than welcome to - 7pm at stadium, free drink, food & more free drink at HT and then more drink at FT. Gardner is coming along!

Best of luck for the season ahead. Looking forward to watching the team.

Don't give away any more free drink, no team can afford that.

Just been highly entertained by one of the best teams in Europe, & they don't give anything away for free.

Can see what you are doing here. Goes quiet for a bit and what do you do to get some attention come out with this kind of stuff.

Archived