Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to all involved, I must confess I don't know too much about the but I'm sure I will find out a lot more soon as on Sunday night Billy McKie, Craig Armstrong and Robert McCallum will be on Nugent4nil live from 7pm ????

Congratulations to everyone at Gartcairn F.A Juniors...

Any news regarding which sectional league cup group the team will contest in....looking at the tables Larkhall,the Gow,Lanark and Royal Albert are are team short......be interesting to see if there is alterations to the set up of the competition

\thanks all very much. We are delighted to be accepted and we are all looking nforward to visiting some famous clubs and welcoming all to Airdrie.

Pre season....

Sat 18th July - Ardeer Away

Friday 24th July - Albion Rovers - 7.45 KO Excelsior Stadium Airdrie

Friday 31st July - Rossvale - 7.45 KO Excelsior Stadium Airdrie

Thanks ALL

\thanks all very much. We are delighted to be accepted and we are all looking nforward to visiting some famous clubs and welcoming all to Airdrie.

Pre season....

Sat 18th July - Ardeer Away

Friday 24th July - Albion Rovers - 7.45 KO Excelsior Stadium Airdrie

Friday 31st July - Rossvale - 7.45 KO Excelsior Stadium Airdrie

Thanks ALL

noticed both ur home games r at excelsior is that gonnie be ur home pitch or use got somewhere else lined up?

Mon the papers

See they have also signed Scott Murphy from Cumbernauld Utd , very Decent player , looks like they mean business for next season .

Archived