Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need, everybody involved knows what's been going on,let's hope it doesn't go any further or there could be serious repercussions for everybody , it's a disgrace.

i would consider myself to be slightly involved and i have no idea what planet you are on - i don't even know what the hell you are trying to insinuate here! Worse than the cryptic herald crossword!

No conspiracy about it at all matey, Gartcairn doing a hell of a lot of good things as have been mentioned on this thread

Just no having it that a week after Rossvale trying to punt Yammi around teams for a lot of money then Gartcairn telling us that he has dropped a league and there's no transfer or wages for the lad and we are supposed to believe that

No having it sorry

No conspiracy about it at all matey, Gartcairn doing a hell of a lot of good things as have been mentioned on this thread

Just no having it that a week after Rossvale trying to punt Yammi around teams for a lot of money then Gartcairn telling us that he has dropped a league and there's no transfer or wages for the lad and we are supposed to believe that

No having it sorry

Weird one but good luck to the yami lad great player and going to a decent club as well

Archived