An open proposal to David Cameron

Jeffo

Dearest Dave

I'll keep sticking up for The Tories on here if I can have another shot at SamCam. It worked for the referendum. She's not a bad wee ride. Can we go to The Savoy next time? OK so Chequers is near my hoose but it's a bit impersonal and the room service was shite.

Yours in anticipation

Kinky

You are asking me why house prices dropped?

House prices dropped simply because people couldn't get access to money to buy them.

Not sure what your point is but I will make two requests.

One - if you want me to answer your questions you could have the decency to answer mine.

Two - if you want to engage with me on any level then stop using phrases like "lunacy". I'm not 15 and apparently neither are you so stop acting that age.

So the inverse to this is that house prices are rising because people can get access to the money to buy them?

As to your points

one - I have looked back at the thread and the only post that I can see asking a question was:

You mention people having to make a choice if they can't find a house near where they work?

To which, I would answer Yes I did mention this.

Two - You stated that houses were resources and were scarce. This is lunacy and deserves to be termed as such. I have tried to provide context to your assertion but you simply fail to acknowledge that housing is more abundant now than at any time in the last 50 years.

Archived