Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why Norwich losing as expected means they're going down. They have a game in hand and games against Watford and Everton to come.

Not sure what the problem with Alex Neil is either. He's done well with what he's had to work with

Not sure why Norwich losing as expected means they're going down. They have a game in hand and games against Watford and Everton to come.

Not sure what the problem with Alex Neil is either. He's done well with what he's had to work with

Yeah i don't get it either. A few people on here seem desperate for him to fail.

They don't have a game in hand over Sunderland, who are a point above and also have Watford and Everton. They'll probably go down because they're not very good.

He's a neddy wee hacking b*****d.

I'd like Neil to keep them up but can't see it. His squad's not been up to it at all this season. They'll regret not strengthening last year and they'd no doubt have made any money that they spent back with that new TV deal kicking in

:lol:

What a terrible excuse for a human being.

People can sneer at the crowds up here all they like, but would you want your stadium full of fanboys like that?

You understand me blud?

Archived