Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don't care about success anyway. Loads of their fans were leaving the Cup Final last year when we did. Couldn't be arsed to stay and watch their side lift the cup.

Sounds about right.

Failure to invest last summer perhaps coming back to bite Norwich. Nine of their starting XI today played for them in the Championship. I think that's essentially what they currently are: a good Championship team. 

From what I read online, the consensus among their supporters is that Gary O'Neil has been their best player since the turn of the year. If Gary O'Neil is your best player in the Premier League, you're likely going to find it pretty difficult to avoid a relegation dogfight. 

Mind when you used to look forward to watching Arsenal?  Now I never watch them.  I'm fairly certain it's at least 2 years since I last watched a full Arsenal match.  No surprise to read on here it was another in the list games where you wish you were on fire instead of watching it.

Mind when you used to look forward to watching Arsenal?  Now I never watch them.  I'm fairly certain it's at least 2 years since I last watched a full Arsenal match.  No surprise to read on here it was another in the list games where you wish you were on fire instead of watching it.

They never even managed a shot on target in the first half today FFS, no wonder the fans are fed up

Archived