Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So City may not have been signing Otamendi to partner Mangala (like they were at Porto) in the case of Kompany being out quite a bit?

It's a lot of money to be spending for cover is it not, when they had a fairly decent squad player in Denayer who is playing at a decent sized club in the champions league.

Denayer needs regular football at his stage. Of which he'd be getting very little at City. It's a no brainier from me and certainly I'll say again - Mangala is nowhere near the worst signing made in EPL history. Have a nice day, Callum.

Never said he was the worst signing, what i'm saying is paying between £30-£40 million for a 3rd choice centre half is ludicrous, especially when you've already been hit with a FFP fine by Uefa.

Its great to see though i know Liverpool aren't short on money but would be great for Klopp to do well there without spending near the likes of what Utd, Chelsea and City have. If they had got him in at the start of the season then they could be contending just now especially considering Leicester are top of the league!

Firminho and Coutinho both looked good yesterday, shows what difference Klopp has already made because no way would Rogers have them beating City yesterday.

Trying not to get carried away Throbber but Klopp looks the real deal and to come in and lift the squad the way he has is very (very) exciting. Well maybe not for a number of posters on here who have gone into hiding since yesterday evening :lol:

Rodgers did have a big impact too in first 18 months and a lot of that came from working with who he inherited so I don't think it's overly fair to keep beating him with stick at the moment about his last few months.

The last couple of aways have been different class beating Chelsea and Man City 3-1 and 4-1. Swansea home, Newcastle away, West Brom home, Watford away, Leicester home and Sunderland away coming up now heading into the new year. It's a big chance to rack up some points with Man Utd and Arsenal both coming to Anfield in mid January.

Does it aye?

I was actually thinking along the same lines last night tbh. Quite often on here reading some posters opinions on players, it's easy to tell who has never played the game at any level other than fives.

Back to Mangala, at just shy of £32million, his form for Man City have been nothing short of mediocre or worse. I don't doubt there's a decent centre half in there somewhere but to date, an utter flop.

I always find it funny when people come out with the 'they've clearly not played football to a proper level' as if you playing in the Sunday pub league 20 years ago makes you Alex Ferguson.

People like that (you) are so arrogant with your idiotic views, 'It's not me that's wrong, it's everyone else'. No, it's you, and every time you come out with a nonsense claim that everyone else disagrees with it should be extremely clear to even the biggest buffoon that they're making a tit of themselves, but your arrogance just won't let you accept that you're wrong.

Does it aye?

I was actually thinking along the same lines last night tbh. Quite often on here reading some posters opinions on players, it's easy to tell who has never played the game at any level other than fives.

Back to Mangala, at just shy of £32million, his form for Man City have been nothing short of mediocre or worse. I don't doubt there's a decent centre half in there somewhere but to date, an utter flop.

If anyone on here had played at a reasonable level they wouldn't be spending their spare time posting on P&B ffs :lol:

I play 5's weekly and haven't really played competitive football that much since u16's, does that mean I've no idea what a football player is?

Cool story. However, even after that long mewling whimsy, you pretty much added f**k all to the discussion.

You're right, I won't question your football knowledge again. You did play centre half alongside Big Davie at pub league level to be fair, so how could I possibly know more about football.

Where at any point did I question you, or King Dom's knowledge about football? To be honest it's baffling how a couple of posts about not rating Mangala has turned into your usual greeting faced off-topic pish.

Nae bother :lol:

How'd you know Big Davie by the way?

You sir are a fucking idiot.

Where at any point did I question you, or King Dom's knowledge about football?

Here, HTH:

Does it aye?

Archived