Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not exactly an enthralling super sunday ahead. Strange that they would have Everton Chelsea and Mn utd Liverpool both on TV yest and serve us up with this shite today

BT took the Chelsea game. Man U play on Tuesday so playing today wasnt an option, if they didnt Sky probably would have switched it with todays 1/2 1 kick-off.

I think sometimes that there is far too much pressure put on the players and the managers in England. I get the feeling when watching the Bundesliga that everyone just loves their football which makes for good games but in England every touch is scrutinised and every mistake is punished so maybe games in general are bit more cagey because of it.

I think sometimes that there is far too much pressure put on the players and the managers in England. I get the feeling when watching the Bundesliga that everyone just loves their football which makes for good games but in England every touch is scrutinised and every mistake is punished so maybe games in general are bit more cagey because of it.

Or they are just a bit better at it...

Archived