Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

City looking A LOT better than I expected. Sterling is being slated by some on here but it's clear to see the extra dimension he's adding on here. The pace him and Navas (who's also getting a very hard time here) offer is massive. Last season city looked very slow in possession without this pace.

Silva and Toure seem to be really enjoying the extra pace and width in the team now as it will give them more room in the pocket as defenders worry about Navas and Sterling. I admit that I was skeptical about Sterling, still don't think the money was justified, but it's clear to see that he adds an extra dimension to the team.

On the other side of the two way title race: The last minute Pedro purchase could prove to be brilliant business by Chelsea. One performance against one of the poorer teams in the league shouldn't lead to him being lauded as the savior. It is, however, plain to see that he could be a massive player for them. I said a couple of weeks ago that he could have a similar impact to Sanchez at Arsenal and going by yesterdays performance in a team he'd known for all of 3 days I stand by this.

It's interesting the impact players like Sanchez and Pedro can have despite them not even being regular starters for Barca, for all the money the EPL has there's a real lack of 'superstars'.

Don't forget Fabregas.

No Mertesacker or Koscielny tonight, free win for Liverpool.

I thought Arsenal would win by 2 or 3 til I seen the teams. Still think they'll win by not with a clean sheet. Gabriel's impressed me but Chamber's hasn't. Chambers to get carded at 13/8 looks great value.

G Nev getting wired right into Wenger on MNF, for his constant refusal to sign what Arsenal have been crying out for since Viera and the likes left. Great viewing

Archived