Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This. Over hyped almost to the same extent as the EPLs "Super Sunday". The first ten minutes were good end to end stuff, after that pretty meh until the pens.

first ten mins were good, but you then class the 4 goals, one freekick rattling the bar, couple of good saves from the keepers and rangers playing some excellent possession football as "meh"

hard man to please, especially as the highlight of yesterdays semi final was cummings penalty miss

The Leicester game was better in every conceivable way. Better players, a better stadium, better fans, a better standard of football, a better competition.

People that say the OF game was better should check out junior games. The standard is atrocious but there are plenty of chances which is all that matters it seems.

better standard of football? 2 dodgy penalties, a dive resulting in a sending off and pretty much f**k all happening from first goal till the last 10 minutes is now a "better standard"

if you think the OF was as bad as junior games, i guess you'd class the hibs and united game as sunday pub football?

better standard of football? 2 dodgy penalties, a dive resulting in a sending off and pretty much f**k all happening from first goal till the last 10 minutes is now a "better standard"

if you think the OF was as bad as junior games, i guess you'd class the hibs and united game as sunday pub football?

Why do you care if he liked it better?

Let's be honest, it is a better standard, however a better standard does not mean a better game, neither does better pitches/stadiums/fans or competition. A load of shite being spouted there, IF it was serious.

A boring 0-0 draw between WBA and Palace must mean a better game than a Dundee Derby, Hearts v Aberdeen last Friday or a hypothetical 5-4 win for his own team Partick against Hamilton or whoever, because you know, it's/there's a better competition/stadium/pitch/standard/fans.

Why do you care if he liked it better?

for years we have been told that OF fans run down scottish football, saying it only needs OF games, diddy teams blah blah

now when there was a decent scottish game and an alright one, it gets degraded

i find it strange tbh

Let's be honest, it is a better standard, however a better standard does not mean a better game, neither does better pitches/stadiums/fans or competition. A load of shite being spouted there, IF it was serious.

A boring 0-0 draw between WBA and Palace must mean a better game than a Dundee Derby, Hearts v Aberdeen last Friday or a hypothetical 5-4 win for his own team Partick against Hamilton or whoever, because you know, it's/there's a better competition/stadium/pitch/standard/fans.

funny thing is, if yesterdays game was 2-2 with goals like todays, and the OF game was a draw with a missed penalty and a few chances saved, we'd be hearing about how scottish football put on a good show by two of the non OF sides and that its way better than some of the dross served up by the EPL

for years we have been told that OF fans run down scottish football, saying it only needs OF games, diddy teams blah blah

i find it strange tbh

Crying about this stuff when your team just won a derby semi final. Jeezo.

i find it strange tbh

The complete over-hype of this OF game is just as damaging. Every form of media is now completely running down the past four years as if this is the greatest games that occurred over that period. It was nowhere near the most exciting game in that time frame.

first ten mins were good, but you then class the 4 goals, one freekick rattling the bar, couple of good saves from the keepers and rangers playing some excellent possession football as "meh"

hard man to please, especially as the highlight of yesterdays semi final was cummings penalty miss

Typical OF fan, posting complete nonsense about a game not involving their team. The highlight of our game was clearly Mixu calling Donaldson a f*cking dozy c*nt, closely followed by Hibs' fat, mouthy goalie. Cummings was 3rd at best.

I agree with your wider point though - P45's suggestion that better stadia means better games is the highlight for me. You may disagree of course!

Not quite sure if P45 is deliberately trying to copy Mastermind, or if he is just a p***k.

Typical OF fan, posting complete nonsense about a game not involving their team. The highlight of our game was clearly Mixu calling Donaldson a f*cking dozy c*nt, closely followed by Hibs' fat, mouthy goalie. Cummings was 3rd at best.

I agree with your wider point though - P45's suggestion that better stadia means better games is the highlight for me. You may disagree of course!

Not quite sure if P45 is deliberately trying to copy Mastermind, or if he is just a p***k.

:lol: well played

The complete over-hype of this OF game is just as damaging. Every form of media is now completely running down the past four years as if this is the greatest games that occurred over that period. It was nowhere near the most exciting game in that time frame.

i dont disagree, media do whatever they feel gets the most readers/viewers, however for some on here to claim the west ham game was better because its better players, pitch, stadium etc is poor show given that todays OF game was a pretty damn good game, and going by what i seen yesterday the hibs and united game was pretty decent except for the lack of goals

Is he their actual goalie or did he win some sort of competition to have a go in goals at the semi?

The Leicester game was better in every conceivable way. Better players, a better stadium, better fans, a better standard of football, a better competition.

People that say the OF game was better should check out junior games. The standard is atrocious but there are plenty of chances which is all that matters it seems.

Be very careful now, you're not allowed to express such views on here or the usual suspects will be down on you like a ton of bricks with all sorts of nonsense.

Archived