Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair to him, I thought Moss got the red card and West Ham penalty just about right; the Leicester penalty is exceptionally soft. A massive point for Leicester in the circumstances. 

Vardy's first yellow was a joke - no contact. Reid dived for the penalty. Huth was fouled similarly in the box shortly afterwards. Errors and inconsistency as usual.

Verde's first yellow was a joke. Reid dived for the penalty. Huth was fouled similarly in the box shortly afterwards. Errors and inconsistency as usual.

Listening to Henry and Heskey talk about warning players etc. If the Leicester centre backs were fouling West Ham players early in the game the ref should give the penalty and they would stop all their pulling and pushing.

The one where the West Ham player wrapped his arm around Huth's neck was clear as day and should have been a pen too. Seems like the ref let the players get away with too much early on and then he looks like an idiot by giving a pen and making an incident of the softest contact

That Liverpool lineup must be one of the least experienced they've fielded in Premiership.

It must be and once again the youngsters don't let Klopp down. He will be delighted with that performance and result.

What a good week. The Merseyside Derby up next.

What is that wee white square at the bottom right of the screen in Sky games? Keep thinking my TV is low on battery.

Should be the red button, but I assume you're not watching through Sky?

I'm not one for complaining on this thread when the games are poor quality but this is boring as f**k.

Definition of neither side giving a f**k.

Archived