Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two West Ham callers on 606 have both said that the FA are conspiring to keep them out of the top 4... Darren Fletcher (the presenter, obviously) has just lost the fucking rag.

Obviously conspiracy theories are a bit much but they've had a bad decision in something like the last 4 games, sendings off that have been reversed etc. I can kind of see why they'd be getting upset!

Dunno why Fletcher would be getting wound up about it though.

Obviously conspiracy theories are a bit much but they've had a bad decision in something like the last 4 games, sendings off that have been reversed etc. I can kind of see why they'd be getting upset!

I thought Carroll was allowed to nearly murder people by the ref......

their first chopped off goal today was a bad decision, their second chopped off goal was a clear foul, and as dogmc says, carroll was lucky to be on the park for his hat trick given his elbow while on a yellow was a clear bookable offence

their first chopped off goal today was a bad decision, their second chopped off goal was a clear foul, and as dogmc says, carroll was lucky to be on the park for his hat trick given his elbow while on a yellow was a clear bookable offence

Carroll might have been lucky to stay on the pitch today, fair point, but I'm not just talking about today.

A few weeks back in the cup Man Utd equalised but Schweinsteiger pretty clearly pushed Randolph into the net when the ball comes in. The penalty that Chelsea got against them in their next match was shown afterwards to be outside of the box. The next game against Crystal Palace the sending off of Kouyate was judged harsh and has been rescinded.

I'm not a West Ham Fan in particular but I'd be raging if Hearts had a run of decisions like that.

Carroll might have been lucky to stay on the pitch today, fair point, but I'm not just talking about today.

Lucky ? 

I've never seen a player so lucky to make the 90 mins.   

Unreal that West Ham fans could complain after the referees display today.

A few weeks back in the cup Man Utd equalised but Schweinsteiger pretty clearly pushed Randolph into the net when the ball comes in. The penalty that Chelsea got against them in their next match was shown afterwards to be outside of the box. The next game against Crystal Palace the sending off of Kouyate was judged harsh and has been rescinded.

I'm not a West Ham Fan in particular but I'd be raging if Hearts had a run of decisions like that.

Well said sir.....saved me the bother. Looking forward to going to Leicester next weekend.

ETA.....sorry ma'am;)

Archived