Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As opposed to having Nigel Pearson as a step dad, definitely better :lol:

Jesus Christ, can you imagine?  It would be like living in one of those black and white battered children adverts.

"KnightswoodBear doesn't cry any more.  He knows that if he does his stepfather will beat him to within an inch of his life and strangle-f**k him in the soundproof cell under the house"

I know he's only young and I know he's played a lot of football, but Delle Alli has terrible hair. Until he sorts that, he won't become a top, top player. See also : Luka Modric. It's why he won't be remembered as fondly as he should be.

I know he's only young and I know he's played a lot of football, but Delle Alli has terrible hair. Until he sorts that, he won't become a top, top player. See also : Luka Modric. It's why he won't be remembered as fondly as he should be.

Alli's hairline isn't the best; it's starting to recede a bit already, so he'll never be looked upon fondly, unlike your Giroud's or your Pelle's.  Both tremendous, thick hair.

Modric definitely.  Horrific hair.  He looks like a Disney prince.

Alli's hairline isn't the best; it's starting to recede a bit already, so he'll never be looked upon fondly, unlike your Giroud's or your Pelle's.  Both tremendous, thick hair.

Modric definitely.  Horrific hair.  He looks like a Disney prince.

From behind I'll grant you. He looks like the mutated result of an orc / hobbit interspecies breeding programme from the front though.

That's great news for England, it would be for Liverpool too - if it wasn't Joe Allen replacing him.

I don't think Henderson has been right for a long time with his heel problem.

With Emre Can suspended for the next 2 league games I think Joe was going to get a couple of starts anyway. Milner will maybe move to the middle or both Kevin Stewart and Lucas are apparently back in full training.

That big huddie Carroll booked inside 3 minutes for chopping Koscielny :lol:

Don't know how he gets in the team instead of Sakho.

Lanzini scores a perfectly good goal for West Ham.

Ruled out for offside. Big Slav's interview going to be good if they don't win.

Archived