Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dive every single day of the week

I don't think it was a dive but I do think it was a penalty, he might've exaggerated but who doesn't? Defender pulled out the tackle but still slid into his left foot at a pretty good pace with his knee.

The videos doing the rounds on social media of the Newcastle fans talking about McClaren after last night are absolutely tremendous.

They hated him!!! They must of thought he was from London, somebody should've told them he's not from the South or an 'outsider'.

Brown is captain and will always play regardless, Fletcher hasn't had a good game for Scotland in ages regardless of how good he's been for his club. Brown and Morrison are our best 2 pairing, if Brown can't play McArthur/Fletcher will depending on who's on their best form.

That's just the way it is FR. Deal with it.

Please tell me that's a wind up.

Please tell me that's a wind up.

No, that is what has happened and will continue to happen.

Brown has been good for Scotland over the last few years, Fletchers been a bit part player since his return for a reason.

Darren Fletcher is up to, and including, twice the player Scott Brown is. Take the Celtic blinkers off ffs.

I think everyone else needs to put their hatred for Scotland's captain, leader and legend to the one side to be honest. I'm just stating the facts. 8)

Mask well and truly slipping there.

Ferguson and Miller were also favourites of mine like I've said on many occasion. Far too many people obsessed with the OF on here, a lot of jealousy towards them I think, you can't say anything positive about the club or their players. It's a shame.

Here's me getting a slagging for purely stating what's happening, Brown, is Scotland's captain and plays every time he is fit, Fletcher, hasn't had a good game since he returned from his illness for Scotland, which is why, he's a bit part player. :)

Darren Fletcher gets paid more, and has consistently done so, than Scott Brown because he is a better player. End of debate, it's not even close.

Yet Scott Brown is Scotland's 1st choice central midfielder, and Fletcher is 3rd/4th choice.

:rolleyes:

Maybe if Fletcher took a game for Scotland once in a while he'd have a better chance of starting every game like Brown. Just saying like.

To me it means not turning down a call up which would be an utterly absurd claim to use against Darren Fletcher, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and suggest you mean took a game by the scruff of the neck, which is something I can't remember Scott Brown doing for Scotland since 2007.

Playing at a higher level is a very good measurement of a players ability. For instance Scott Brown getting sent off in a champions league semi final (lol) would not be considered a huge blow for Man United's chances of winning the competition.

Sometimes I genuinely don't know if you're clueless or a superb troll.

I've obviously been on the wind up to an extent. I rate Fletcher, I just think over the years Brown has been a better player for Scotland than Fletcher, along with Gordon Strachan it would seem. Hence why Brown is captain and Fletcher seems to have a new role of coming on for the last 20 minutes to shore up games.

A woeful penalty from Lukaku, but it should have been retaken. Adrian was about three yards off his line.

This seems to be another grey area in football as you see the keeper way off his line saving penalties quite often. Players never complain to the ref about it or it never gets brought up either, the keeper is supposed to remain on his line until the ball is kicked is he not?

Archived