Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's worth remembering that 1320Lhichtie would still have Scott Brown starting ahead of the very same Darren Fletcher that has been on superb form in the PL of late.

Also worth remembering that the racist, old firm loving moron 1888Likkktie is a complete moron who's opinion should be ignored at all times.

Much like Coquelin yesterday, Mata's manager should be fining him the maximum allowed (two weeks I think?) for getting such a stupid sending off with his team in a favourable position. Inexcusable.

Also worth remembering that the racist, old firm loving moron 1888Likkktie is a complete moron who's opinion should be ignored at all times.

Much like Coquelin yesterday, Mata's manager should be fining him the maximum allowed (two weeks I think?) for getting such a stupid sending off with his team in a favourable position. Inexcusable.

Keep up. It's 1872 now.

You are right, but you have to consider the intelligence, or lack of, of the co-commentator. A 1-0 victory almost always results in the award going to the scorer of the only goal.

This. Happens all the time. For evidence see every award Matt Richie has ever won.

Palace really shot themselves in the foot there. Massive blunder by the keeper for the first and for the penalty IMO Benteke could easily have stayed on his feet but there's enough contact to give a pen. Palace seemed to drop out the game with the man advantage somehow.

As much of a clown as Strachan is, I doubt even he would be picking Brown over Fletcher if an important qualifier was being played next week.

Brown is captain and will always play regardless, Fletcher hasn't had a good game for Scotland in ages regardless of how good he's been for his club. Brown and Morrison are our best 2 pairing, if Brown can't play McArthur/Fletcher will depending on who's on their best form.

That's just the way it is FR. Deal with it.

It was obviously a dive. Sky have done much damage to football but basically being responsible for the introduction of the 'there was contact' crap is about the worst of the lot.

Brown is captain and will always play regardless, Fletcher hasn't had a good game for Scotland in ages regardless of how good he's been for his club. Brown and Morrison are our best 2 pairing, if Brown can't play McArthur/Fletcher will depending on who's on their best form.

That's just the way it is FR. Deal with it.

The Scott Brown defence - 'Because it's just the way it is. Please stop pointing out that my hero is a shite charlatan'.

Archived