Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say what you like about Van Gaal but at the end of the day the Manchester United squad isn't even 2nd rate in world terms. It's Europa League standard at best.

If only Van Gaal had been given £250m to try and resolve the squad issues.

They've only really got 4th place to aim for now - Man City and Arsenal are certs for the Champions League places now, and Leicester look likely to grab one of the other places. Big question is, would keeping Van Gaal make them more or less likely to get champions league football for next year, or would punting him for Mourinho?

Do wonder whether Fergie is absolutely raging at all his work in helping build Man Utd into such a colossal club being undone in such a short space of time - I think, if Guardiola was wanting to come to Utd at the end of the season, Fergie would be open to taking charge for the rest of this season to arrest the decline until Pep is available.

They've only really got 4th place to aim for now - Man City and Arsenal are certs for the Champions League places now, and Leicester look likely to grab one of the other places. Big question is, would keeping Van Gaal make them more or less likely to get champions league football for next year, or would punting him for Mourinho?

Do wonder whether Fergie is absolutely raging at all his work in helping build Man Utd into such a colossal club being undone in such a short space of time - I think, if Guardiola was wanting to come to Utd at the end of the season, Fergie would be open to taking charge for the rest of this season to arrest the decline until Pep is available.

Think fergie is laughing like f**k given the state he left that united team in

Think fergie is laughing like f**k given the state he left that united team in

Aye, I think people forget the squad he left was already on the decline. They ended up in the Europa league and got horsed 6-1 by City in his final season.

A quick bit of research has told me that the fans voted for their nickname to be The Hornets after changing their strip colour to gold and black in the '50s. They later changed the badge to incorporate a hornet but changed that to a hart - a red male deer, not a moose or a stag - in the '70s.

Glad I could help everyone out with this.

Archived