Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't see why not. They are already nine points clear of Spurs in fifth and nobody else appears to be capable of stringing a few results together.

I said the same of Southampton last year and they fell by the by.

Hope Leicester do it, I'd imagine a few meltdowns at Sky HQ as well

Mahrez won't be with Leicester come February.

It will all come down to Messi, Neymar, Bale and Suarez and whether United manage to get some of those instead. Mane it is then.

I would be astonished if they got any of those other than possibly Bale. Apart from Mane, I mean.

Don't see why not. They are already nine points clear of Spurs in fifth and nobody else appears to be capable of stringing a few results together.

What kind of strength so they have on the bench? Couple of injuries to key players might be telling.

The downside to them finishing in the top 4/6 is that it gives more ammunition to the "Greatest League in the World" brigade and how a wee team like Leicester can achieve greatness.

If you could only have one: Leicester winning the league or Chelsea going down?

I think Leicester to win the league as Chelsea would PROBABLY straight back up (though Abramovic may pull the plug and they'll lose a shit tonne of players) but Leicester winning the league after the money that City and United have chucked at it would be hilarious.

Archived