Sign in to follow this  
magee84

X-Factor

It's the way people act like if they don't see it at the weekend they'd be better off dead.

They bitch and moan when someone they don't like goes through or someone they like goes out.

After all that as soon as it's finished nobody gives a shiny shite about the winner.

Why do you care so much for 4 months and then switch off like that????

Edited by Gaz FFC

It's a show for utterly dense people who are convinced by people like Dermot O'Leary that they're intelligent human beings who are correctly using their limited time on earth watching that awful show.

It's the way people act like if they don't see it at the weekend they'd be better off dead.

They bitch and moan when someone they don't like goes through or someone they like goes out.

After all that as soon as it's finished nobody gives a shiny shite about the winner.

Why do you care so much for 4 months and then switch off like that????

The winner's a complete inconvenience - the show's all about the process and not the outcome, so the winner can be safely kept in the cupboard and fully dropped from their deal after the next series airs.

If you hate The X Factor and haven't already done so I would heartily recommend you read this - pretty much nails the whole shitey talent show reality tv bollocks

post-14714-14279926264857_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kilbowie's Finest

Final nail in the coffin surely. I don't mind Rita Ora but Grimshaw is one of the most annoying human beings on the planet.

Grimmy is a soond c**t and Ora is a perfect 10/10 but the show will be unwatchable until Cheryl Whatsherface gets canned again.

Hopefully that's it finished. Four annoying self absorbed gimps.

Cheryl Cole is the most despicable, attention seeking moron on the go. The two new ones are a pair of self centred fucknuggets.

As for Cowell, I used to quite like the smug p***k.

I don't actually watch the programme, but it's always on the telly on a saturday night if I'm at work.

Edited by MONKMAN

Grimmy is a soond c**t and Ora is a perfect 10/10 but the show will be unwatchable until Cheryl Whatsherface gets canned again.

Grimmy is sound??? Whit. He's annoying as f**k and single handedly stopped me going anywhere near radio 1.

That accent man (insert Limmy vine)

JamieStevenson, on 17 Jun 2015 - 22:05, said:

Final nail in the coffin surely. I don't mind Rita Ora but Grimshaw is one of the most annoying human beings on the planet.

Because previous judges have always been such upstanding individuals.

While the show will be shit, it'll continue to get high viewers and it's absolutely nowhere near the "final nail in the coffin".

Starts tomorrow.

Watch out for a wee blonde lass Katie that's apparantly on this weekend and does well. She lives 5 mins from me and is an absolute durty with big chebs.

Starts tomorrow. Watch out for a wee blonde lass Katie that's apparantly on this weekend and does well. She lives 5 mins from me and is an absolute durty with big chebs.

You know the rules