X-Factor

magee84

I don't watch the X-Factor in great detail but I have to say I can't take my eyes off that Nicole, absolute perfection if there ever was such a thing. Stunning, beautiful woman, she really is. Worth watching it for her alone.

Shame she is a typical over the top yank when she speaks.

Still wid though. See her in her latex outfit singing happy bday to Rylan. Oooooooft.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;)

Moment of the series so far.

I could've sworn I saw that guy on the stage last night on a BBC3 documentary about people riddled with STD's in Manchester.

If the rumours about why Lucy leaving are true, then the producers should be ashamed the shows still on.

Not saying anything more, as apparently there is a press injunction on the media. What's Lomas been upto now?

What rumours ?

That boy band were just soooooo poor and still got through.. jeez ..and then to compound that shocker Tulisa goes for Rylan.

"I could listen to your voice every day of the week" the highlights showed her spouting on Kai....."Ooo but actually give me tone deaf big lanky ponce prancing about... I prefer that"

what an absolute crock of nonsense this show has become, in the past it at least used to be about some form of singing ability, now its simply about putting through the people that will either

a) keep the young lassies phoning and texting in

b) keep the people talking about the show, especially talking about anything other than the lack of singing ability on the fucking show

As soon as it was down to Rylan and Kye I just knew that Rlyan was gonna get kept in. It was obvious they were gonna take it to deadlock and let the public decide. They've been doing that for most of the season they should just stop asking the judges who they want to keep in.

If thats true about Lucy Spraggan thats fucking awful.

I hate the message this show sends out. Anyone remotely un-attractive gets looked at like a freak for having the audacity to even leave the house, but when Mr Stud gets on the stage everyone's frothing at the gash.

I know it was a different show she was on, but as "heart warming" stories go the SuBo story was soul destroying. She comes out and everyone laughs like f**k, expecting another comically bad point and laugh session. It turns out someone ugly has talent and we're all ignorant as f**k for making assumptions, but at least we all learnt a lesson right? Wrong, they still pull out all the freaks and let them piss away their dignity for light entertainment.

Total, total trash.

This. Just this.

Not that the X-Factor should be used for any sort of moral guide for humanity, but is it any way tasteless to have a girl group on live TV, on Remembrance Sunday wearing outfits that have been 'accessorised' by straps of bullets attached to their chests?

Archived