X-Factor

magee84

The X Factor is quite simply one of the worst television programmes ever to be broadcast, it's up there with Jersey Shore and the Only way is Essex. Year after year it churns out utterly terrible singers that appeal to the imbecilic, young generation of today. We are fed sob stories from hopefuls about how much progressing through the auditions/winning X Factor means to them, either because their dog died or they got bullied at school for being an insufferable twat. It's like a singing version of "The Jeremy Kyle Show". An absolute disgrace of a programme. The only parts that had a tiny shred of appeal to watch were the auditions, when we were entertained by the morons of the United Kingdom making a complete arse of themselves. The final nail in the already rotten coffin was when they moved the auditions to a theatre, so that all the idiotic girls and boys can giggle away and worship their pathetic heroes such as Louis Walsh, who is a total clown, and Tulisa, who was a member of a tragically awful band. And now she's a judge for a total joke of a singing competition. No surprise there then.

The X Factor = Fucking Shite.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the message this show sends out. Anyone remotely un-attractive gets looked at like a freak for having the audacity to even leave the house, but when Mr Stud gets on the stage everyone's frothing at the gash.

I know it was a different show she was on, but as "heart warming" stories go the SuBo story was soul destroying. She comes out and everyone laughs like f**k, expecting another comically bad point and laugh session. It turns out someone ugly has talent and we're all ignorant as f**k for making assumptions, but at least we all learnt a lesson right? Wrong, they still pull out all the freaks and let them piss away their dignity for light entertainment.

Total, total trash.

I hate the message this show sends out. Anyone remotely un-attractive gets looked at like a freak for having the audacity to even leave the house, but when Mr Stud gets on the stage everyone's frothing at the gash.

I know it was a different show she was on, but as "heart warming" stories go the SuBo story was soul destroying. She comes out and everyone laughs like f**k, expecting another comically bad point and laugh session. It turns out someone ugly has talent and we're all ignorant as f**k for making assumptions, but at least we all learnt a lesson right? Wrong, they still pull out all the freaks and let them piss away their dignity for light entertainment.

Total, total trash.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I laughed quite a bit at this post.

• 4 weeks later...

Watched it tonight, dunno who any of them are, but the Scottish lassie, the guy on Gary Barlow's team who wasn't the OTT scouser, the 16 year old lassie and the guy who sang last (good voice, but a shite cover) are your last four. Lassie with guitar was half decent, nothing more nothing less.

Everyone else is shite. Especially the lassie from the guy and girl group and the boy band who somehow trumped McFly in making a worse cover of 'Don't Stop Me Now' than even they could. I was just discussing with workmates yesterday how it was the worst cover version of any song I've ever heard (even worse than anything 'covered' by Westlife) when it showed up on a NOW! CD that we had kicking about, then along came that mob tonight.

There could be a violent revolution in an area of the country and it still wouldn't create anywhere near as much hysteria on Facebook/Twitter as the results show of X Factor.

:lol:

Although, given how what you've said is absolutely 100% true, it's more like :(

I usually flick on to X Factor just to see how far they're sinking, and it's often alright TV if there's nothing better on, as long as you see it for what it is. I actually have newfound respect for Gary Barlwo, even though I shouldn't, because I know it's probably all just an act. He looked like he was about to chin Walsh, and then move onto anyone who said anything remotely positive about Rylan. And as well he might - that boy is a travesty. although he seems to have been built up as some kind of deity because some cretins threatened him because he was gay. He'll probably go on and win it now. Sad times.

Louis deserves a kick in the pie for his histrionics over who to vote for and to then actually vote to save the girl only to backtrack when asked to clarify his answer.

When all is said and done though the right person went out if she had the lowest public vote.

Do ITV give out the figures involved regarding the voting figures?

Am I the only one to think there is FAR too much x factor coverage in a weekend? On friday there is about two hours of xfactor footage on saturday there is three and on sunday another two. Personally, it should only be two hours on the saturday covering some of the hopefulls and the people who get through and the ones that get kicked. :blink:

Archived