X-Factor

magee84

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not putting this in the music forum as its essentialy a glorified karaoke contest.

Still its good TV and can be a good laugh at times, sadistic fucker that i am i love watching the youngsters sobbing when they dont get through... :D

However, the main reason for watching this show ?

Tulisa :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub:

Meh.

Sorry magee. She'd be a 5.5/10 at most and that's just if you put her among the ordinary birds her age walking around this town.

Living in an American "college town" has made me very picky with my hotness scale. cool.gif

Not putting this in the music forum as its essentialy a glorified karaoke contest.

Still its good TV and can be a good laugh at times, sadistic fucker that i am i love watching the youngsters sobbing when they dont get through... :D

However, the main reason for watching this show ?

Tulisa :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub:

Prefer her as a brunette;-)

Is that the one who thought giving head was slapping a penis on her face?

Oh and she admitted that was her so no need for allegedly's

Pink tribute act was a disgrace.

What the judges should have said was 'look, hen. You're fucking awful. How you make money out of that is beyond me. You don't even look like Pink, you've just copied her hair. Pink doesn't have the same mouth as Zippy from Rainbow for a fucking start. You can't sing. Now f**k off'. At least that would have been accurate.

What the judges should have said was 'look, hen. You're fucking awful. How you make money out of that is beyond me. You don't even look like Pink, you've just copied her hair. Pink doesn't have the same mouth as Zippy from Rainbow for a fucking start. You can't sing. Now f**k off'. At least that would have been accurate.

I am not sure what her old man was trying to do in bringing her back onto the stage.

I can only hope he was going to ask her to apologise for being a fuckwit but I doubt it.

Scary Spice was a bit OTT if you ask me.

I am not sure what her old man was trying to do in bringing her back onto the stage.

I can only hope he was going to ask her to apologise for being a fuckwit but I doubt it.

Scary Spice was a bit OTT if you ask me.

Ugly boot spice

Tulisa is one of the things that puts me off watching the show ...

Mel B is a twat, deliberately trying to be controversial, and knowing fine well that she made a career out of music despite not being able to sing.

The Pink tribute needs a boot in the baws, and ... erm ... I can't actually remember any of the other people who auditioned.

Tulisa is one of the things that puts me off watching the show ...

Mel B is a twat, deliberately trying to be controversial, and knowing fine well that she made a career out of music despite not being able to sing.

The Pink tribute needs a boot in the baws, and ... erm ... I can't actually remember any of the other people who auditioned.

Agree with that, I remember she was a guest on Soccer AM last season and was totally ignorant, didn't have a clue what was going on, gave stupid answers and did not even stay till end of programme (Helen and Max looked totally embarrassed at the end having to say she was on the show).

Rita Ora is overrated, average looking, has a shite laugh, and is in no position to judge anyone when she's been about for about a fortnight.

Nigga please.

Archived