Rangers - Pre Season 2015/16

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warburton is saying that he's treating the cup game against Hibs as part of pre-season.

Getting his excuses in early?

Could bite us on the bahookey.

Did you really think about that?

Anyone who was at the game or watched it (I couldn't) have any sort of insight into how Rangers played tonight? Had a glance at followfollow for the first time in a squibillion years to try and get a bit of info but it is obviously biased on there.

Did Rangers try and play football? That would be nice.

^^ Maybe he bought a loaf of bread and found it was already mouldy.

Sevco lost. Time to get rid of Warburton. Clearly not up to the task.

Some phenomenal posts there; really value your insight on things.

Some phenomenal posts there; really value your insight on things.

Says the Donkey who logs on to be a fanny. :1eye I'm so fucking glad one of the first things you do when you log onto P&B is think of me BradAss. :lol:

I bet you are venting steam out of your pony ears just reading this. :)

Went to the game tonight .we were waiting outside for an hr n a half to get in with two young wains was a disgrace .must have been 5000 fans outside half hr into the game . As for the game when we did get in a never seen a shot on target

Went to the game tonight .we were waiting outside for an hr n a half to get in with two young wains was a disgrace .must have been 5000 fans outside half hr into the game . As for the game when we did get in a never seen a shot on target

Why were you taking two wagons to the match? Was the hour and a half the time it took for the authorities to search them?

Archived