7. ICT

8. Partick

9. Dundee

10. Hamilton

---------------------

11. Ross County

---------------------

12. Kilmarnock

*Ross County to hilariously triumph over Sevco in the play-off.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Celtic

2. Aberdeen

3. Dundee Utd

4. Hearts

5. Motherwell

6. St Johnstone

---------------------

7. ICT

8. Partick

9. Dundee

10. Hamilton

---------------------

11. Kilmarnock

---------------------

12. Ross County

Elixir, on 17 Jun 2015 - 09:45, said:Elixir, on 17 Jun 2015 - 09:45, said:

Yes, we're in for a shock in a division that has clearly changed beyond recognition in the year since we were away. :1eye

When a previously promoted Dundee side, now captained by James McPake makes it into the top six I think that tells you everything you need to know tbh. Nosebleed territory for you though right enough.

There's only one direction this juggernaut of a club is moving and that's certainly not towards struggling with most of the dross that make up this league.

greggy.png

James McPake isn't our captain, or even vice captain.

ETA: For what it's worth, I couldn't even begin to predict how things will unfold in the coming season, on paper looks like teams are weakening but that's probably because Dundee are strengthening very early on whilst the other teams are discarding their dead wood and only beginning to strengthen their teams now.

Celtic to win the league , Ronny to move to the EPL and be replaced with Lambert and Butler

Aberdeen to finish second and Deek to move to the English championship quoting " I've taken this club as far as it's ever ever going to go "

Dundee OK this is a punt but the optimism displayed by this twice bankrupted club s fans is admirable if a little deluded but it could happen

ICT the perennial surprise team in Scottish football with Yogi getting a move to that Yorkshire giant Huddersfield one of the few teams he's never played for and deserves as he once played for A@rshires 3rd team

St Johnstone with Wright leaving half way through the season saying " I've taken this team as far as I can and it needs another psycho like Steve Lomas to raise its profile in the SPFL"

Dundee Utd despite sacking Bananarama after losing the 1st game they improve with Paul Sturrock taking the helm until Xmas when he's sacked and replaced with Dale Winton because he's tangerine through and through

Motherwell mainly because for the first half of the season every other team except ra cellic ,as a show of appreciation lie down to them and they have 40 points before neerday Barraclough keeps his job

Patrick Thistle just because they are such a smashing wee club and I've always liked them and their oh so cute fans and friendly banter , and I don't want my car tanned when I go their.

Hamilton their carpet helps to keep them up as every other manager blames it for injuries to any player over the age of 22 even the substitutes

Hearts ....yes a big shock for the Moroons ... They stay up but Nielson is sacked for touching Harry Potters wand and blaming a reserve player for doing it who is subsequently transferred to Latvia

Ross County to win a play off with QOS but one Killie legend to be sacked ( McIntyre ) and replaced with another ( Fowler) How neat is that ?

Kilmarnock our beloved leader to follow in the footsteps of AJ and sign the flotsam and jetsam rejected by even more mediocre managers in the vain hope that the blunderbuss approach wins through . Then plays them all out of position in formations that even the red arrows wouldn't tackle. All opposition fans delighted to se us reunited with our mother club in the championship

We seem to have a fairly small spread of predictions, 7th-11th, can't really argue with that, the 3 or 4 signings we make will probably dictate which end of the scale we're at. Pretty much all non- Accies fans going for a huge dose of 2nd season syndrome, I think they'll get some good loanees from Norwich (Andreu coming back is surely a given?) This will change as signings go on, but in groups...

Celtic

Aberdeen

St J

Hearts

Dundee

ICT

Dundee Utd

Motherwell

County

Thistle

Killie

Hamilton

Celtic

Aberdeen

St Johnstone

ICT

Dundee

Dundee Utd

Hearts

Ross County

Partick Thistle

Motherwell

Kilmarnock

Hamilton

Think the Jambos are in for a shock unless they make a few signings tbh.

It's almost certainly a moot point. There will be a few signings.

Until we know more about them any predictions are necessarily vague but recent history suggests that our return to the top flight means less points for Aberdeen and more for Dundee United so I reckon you'll finish below your neighbours

Celtic

Aberdeen

Dundee (im seriously thinking this!)

St Johnstone

ICT

United

------------

Partick Thistle

Hearts

Motherwell

Hamilton

------------

Kilmarnock

------------

Ross County

I am confident Dundee will improve on last season.

I think ICT will slip due to selling their best player.

I also think people are over rating Hearts, I think they will be comfortably safe but thats it.

It's almost certainly a moot point. There will be a few signings.

Until we know more about them any predictions are necessarily vague but recent history suggests that our return to the top flight means less points for Aberdeen and more for Dundee United so I reckon you'll finish below your neighbours

Agree the point is moot - but I think the biggest shock to you will be the decline of Dundee United FC tbh.

Our signings look decent on paper and we have a lot of unknown quantities at this level but we still have the majority of the team that finished 6th this year, Utd still have their business to do but the squad they currently have, with the potential of Souttar/Ciftci leaving, is some way short of the squad they had the last time you played them and were looking at relegation form for the latter part of last season.

I have (possibly misplaced) faith. RCFC will make the top 6 this season.

1. Celtic

2. Aberdeen

3. Hearts

4. St. Johnstone

5. ICT

6. Ross County

---------------------

7. Dundee Utd

8. Partick

9. Dundee

10. Motherwell

---------------------