the 15/16 table prediction thread

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking hell - most have us in the top 6, quite a lot as high as third. I much prefer being underestimated :(

Celtic

Aberdeen

Hearts

St Johnstone

Dundee

Inverness

Dundee United

Motherwell

Ross County

Hamilton

Partick Thistle

Kilmarnock

Obviously basing a lot of this on perception and the players signed/linked with other clubs. Only really St Johnstone and Dundee look anywhere near the finished articles, and even then both have a few players to come. Hearts have a huge number of season tickets, a good squad already and I'd imagine will be able to offer some quality players good contracts. They were excellent against us last pre-season - albeit against a fringe squad - and I think their pace will kill a lot of teams. Motherwell will start slowly but will come away. Not inconceivable and they will make top 6.

Just call me mystic meg 8)

Well, on some of it. I thought United would fall down the league a bit, but I didn't quite envisage their omnishambles. Also thought Dundee's squad would translate to more points.

Got the top 4 bang on in both this and my Championship predictions. The top 6 split was bawhair stuff but contrived to make the rest of my placings look a bit of a mess. Happy enough with that effort though.

Fantastic bump. These things make great reading at this point in the season.

1. Celtic

2. Aberdeen

3. St.Johnstone

4. Dundee

5. Hearts

6. Inverness

7. County

8. DABS

9. Thistle

10. Motherwell

11. Killie

12. Accies

4 right which is pretty pish honestly.  Had ICT and County the wrong way round . Dont quite know why I ranked Hearts so lowly tbh ,im blaming pre season optimism for Dundee 4th , also did predict United doing poor but even I cant say I knew theyd be that pish  :lol:  Motherwell was looking a decent shout until McGhee

I done one in work for all 4 leagues. My Prem one was...

Celtic

Aberdeen

Hearts

Motherwell

Dundee

St Johnstone

Dundee United

ICT

Partick Thistle

Ross County

Hamilton

Kilmarnock

Not too bad. Although miles off with United and Ross Countys fortunes.

Archived