the 15/16 table prediction thread

If Hearts finish 2nd I'll donate £1000 to foundation of hearts.

Big question is, in light of all the big talk, has any Hearts fan got the stones or resources to match this with a donation to youth development at Dens in the event of Hearts failing to finish in 2nd?

I'm gonna guess at no,

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big question is, in light of all the big talk, has any Hearts fan got the stones or resources to match this with a donation to youth development at Dens in the event of Hearts failing to finish in 2nd?

I'm gonna guess at no,

1) Ra Sellick

2) Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Edit

Locke will take the Killie down.

Yes, we're in for a shock in a division that has clearly changed beyond recognition in the year since we were away. :1eye

When a previously promoted Dundee side, now captained by James McPake makes it into the top six I think that tells you everything you need to know tbh. Nosebleed territory for you though right enough.

There's only one direction this juggernaut of a club is moving and that's certainly not towards struggling with most of the dross that make up this league.

greggy.png

Can't see why these two wouldn't be willing to put money on the Hearts "juggernaut"

How can anyone make any proper predictions at this moment considering the vast majority of teams have done either no business at all or still have plenty to do?

For a laugh m9

I've already said mine will probably change as signings are completed etc

How can anyone make any proper predictions at this moment considering the vast majority of teams have done either no business at all or still have plenty to do?

It's a bit of fun, you serious Sally.

I love this thread every pre-season. So much book-marking material and betting ammunition.

I actually think it's better to predict after the first 6-8 weeks of the season, after the first window shuts.

I love this thread every pre-season. So much book-marking material and betting ammunition.

I actually think it's better to predict after the first 6-8 weeks of the season, after the first window shuts.

TBF I'd love it too if I was a Caley jag.

Weren't you bottom 6 fodder last season?

So are we usually.

I don't think we've been predicted below 7th this year. It's mildly disconcerting.

Yep, us and the Perth Saints. Same every season with us too. Even though we have clearly better teams than most of the league.

Hearts fans need to get realistic. The play off game was a good indicator of the standard of the championship.

Top 6 for them will be an acheivement.

Except it wasn't. Motherwell played better than they had compared to most other weeks and Rangers were knackered from having to play so many high tempo games in a short period. It was hilarious, but Rangers finished 3rd in the league, not top by 20 points.

It's not like Hearts have no frame of reference as to what's required for the top flight either. Getting the right signings is key, but if we do I'd be hoping we're higher than just top 6.

Hearts fans need to get realistic. The play off game was a good indicator of the standard of the championship.

Top 6 for them will be an acheivement.

I'm not sure it was, Rangers finished twenty points behind us and have beaten premier league teams. Hibs matched Dundee Utd for 120 minutes and were apparantly the better team. We beat Dundee's point total and will improve our squad.

Top four minimum, I don't think we'll match Aberdeen but u never know.

Nobody has any idea how Hearts will respond to losing four games on the trot. Its how you bounce back from a poor run that defines your season

I'm not sure it was, Rangers finished twenty points behind us and have beaten premier league teams. Hibs matched Dundee Utd for 120 minutes and were apparantly the better team. We beat Dundee's point total and will improve our squad.

Top four minimum, I don't think we'll match Aberdeen but u never know.

These are one off cup games though. You can't compare the quality of the 2 leagues based on one off games. It's moronic to do so.

Archived