the 15/16 table prediction thread

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt we'll have a problem scoring goals this season just like last but it's in defence where our weakness is. Even though we have a tremendous young keeper, we still shipped over 50 goals last season. If we can improve defensively then we could perhaps finish in the top six again.

Edit: it probably won't help that our fullbacks are attacking minded.

1 - Celtic (win league, one cup & get to the group stage of the champions league)

2 - Aberdeen (win one cup, they deserve at least that)

3 - Hearts

4 - St Johnstone

5 - Inverness

6 - Partick (Probably not but they play with balls and I'd like to see them make the top 6)

---------------------

7 - Dundee

8 - Dundee Utd (If Ciftci goes... if he hangs around then 5th or 6th)

9 - Ross County

10 - Motherwell (Had they retained their squad and not been totally gutted I'd have put them up in 3rd)

11 - Kilmarnock (will go down via playoffs at the hands of Falkirk)

12 - Hamilton (Relegatated & Replaced by Championship winners Hibernian)

Can we all safely enough predict that if Celtic fail to win the treble they will bitch and moan and complain some more that everyone is out to get them and they "wur robbed" yet again in the ungrateful like manner that's become accustomed to them?

Can we all safely enough predict that if Celtic fail to win the treble they will bitch and moan and complain some more that everyone is out to get them and they "wur robbed" yet again in the ungrateful like manner that's become accustomed to them?

I'd say that's a given.

Have I missed some marquee signings across at Dens?

I was beginning to think that with some of the optimism shown by fans of other teams.

I thought we did really well for a first season back and anything around 6-7-8-9 would be keep me happy.

1.Celtic

2.Aberdeen

3.ICT

4.St. Johnstone

5.Hearts

6.Dundee United

7.Dundee

8.Motherwell

9.Kilmarnock

10.Partick Thistle

11.Hamilton

12.Ross County

I was beginning to think that with some of the optimism shown by fans of other teams.

I thought we did really well for a first season back and anything around 6-7-8-9 would be keep me happy.

1.Celtic

2.Aberdeen

3.ICT

4.St. Johnstone

5.Hearts

6.Dundee United

7.Dundee

8.Motherwell

9.Kilmarnock

10.Partick Thistle

11.Hamilton

12.Ross County

I've put us in the top 6 and above Utd but that is based on all the squads as they are at the moment - I may edit when the business is done.

It also depends on our signings all living up to their potential/billing and I know in reality that this is unlikely.

Like you anything from 7-9 would be acceptable to me, with a strong proviso that we are out of the relegation/playoff scrap pre-split.

Have I missed some marquee signings across at Dens?

I have Dundee ahead of United mainly because of Uniteds lack of new signings tbh, rotten ever since GMS and Armstrong left and I doubt the replacements for Fojut and Butcher will be better.

First season in a while that it'll be the bottom 6 for United I think.

I have Dundee ahead of United mainly because of Uniteds lack of new signings tbh, rotten ever since GMS and Armstrong left and I doubt the replacements for Fojut and Butcher will be better.

First season in a while that it'll be the bottom 6 for United I think.

I actually think this could be a good year for us. Long way to go for summer transfers and some of the youngsters have gained extra experience. Also got the confirmation of Imrie soon hopefully.

Four mini Leagues

Celtic ( by 15+ points )

Aberdeen

Any of the following for the remaining top 6 places ( not in any order )

St Johnstone

Hearts

Dundee

Dundee United

Bottom 6 meh

ICT

Motherwell

Partick

Relegation battle - bottom three

County

Kilmarnock

Hamilton

Aberdeen (Based on transfer activity so far)

Celtic (Hopefully a long Europa League Campaign after the CL groups)
United

Hearts
St Johnstone

Inverness

--------------------------

Motherwell

Dundee
Partick

Ross County

--------------------

Kilmarnock

--------------------------