Shenmue 3

Homer Thompson

I fully well know there are USB adapters; but go show me how you map the controls for any modern pc game. [emoji849]

I think you are getting confused, we were referencing using a dreamcast controller to play dreamcast games on a PC. If its modern games on a PC id recommend an xbox one controller both because the PC will automatically recognise the controller without the need for mapping controls.

As a side effect you'll also get a second use for your xbone controller which, let's face it has been sitting gathering dust for months.

I think you are getting confused, we were referencing using a dreamcast controller to play dreamcast games on a PC. If its modern games on a PC id recommend an xbox one controller both because the PC will automatically recognise the controller without the need for mapping controls.

As a side effect you'll also get a second use for your xbone controller which, let's face it has been sitting gathering dust for months.

Got a PS4 m9.

• 10 months later...
58 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Hopefully it’s to gauge the interest in a third one. I know there was a kickstarter for a 3rd one that made a lot of money but not sure on the progress of that.

The 3rd one is supposed to be out later this year too. Progress has been painfully slow on it :( 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Guts said:

I would be, if I had the time to play them. I have backed the crowdfund for 3 without having played the first two...

Find the time, my good man

You're welcome

35 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Where?!

Steam - eta, on PC anyway. I assume its on general sale on consoles

Edited by Mr X